Halo 3 Marine Armor - Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the orange safety glasses looked foolish, so we went with the pilot glasses ;-)

I'm amazed!

My predictions were finally true ^^

Anyway, we got you a news on Halo.fr ;) (With a link to this thread ^^)

Adam said:
the orange safety glasses looked foolish, so we went with the pilot glasses ;-)

Not to mention I pretty much wear them anyway... was voted most likely to die in Avaiators back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
For having a hand in this process. We'll only be making these for ourselves for the next couple of months, so don't get too excited about getting your hands on a set.
Does this mean they will be available in the future?

I also wanted to say I like the watermark. Should be this one instead of the one in the gallery.

EDIT : The movie is now working.

we will try to get these to as many of you as possible for as cheap as possible that for sure. Certainly not as much as MC armor.

Lemme make a new video that doesnt' repeat or have sideways pics... i'll post in here when i do.

It's a model somewhere, right? Too bad NZ-TK made it- otherwise it'd probably be a pep file by now.

Yes it's a model. No, it will never be a pep file, It has around half a million poly's. Even if I still made public pdo's, I couldn't give this one away. It was a commissioned piece, so, while I have some intellectual property rights on the design, I don't have rights to distribute it.

Adam, It turned out great. Well done Skull Candy, Spase, Sigma, Docbytes and Dragon47. What great little project, now, lets do a pilot.

the poly's are converted to "tool paths" the more polys, the smoother the surface. high poly modeling kind of like modeling with nurbs surfaces, in fact it pretty much is, you just convert poly's into individual subdivision surfaces using the Catmull Clarke equation....i think.

Okay. So the CNC'd helmet is perfectly smooth or you see the faces?

And if you guys are doing a pilot, I'm taking the plane in the next hour ^^

EDIT : And NZ-TK, if you have time, could you come on the chat, I have maybe a couple of questions related to 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back