Halo 3 Marine Armour Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot woot! yay! when do u expect it to be out, like the torso? do you have any progress pics? cant wait for the release!

Torso beta. This one is one piece and has no supports. No reason to unfold it yourself. I decided to get some feedback in case I had to change anything. No reason to hack it up or go to the work of adding supports if I have to redo any parts of it. I'll try to get some pics up this weekend.

Edit: fixed link

grrr! for some reason i cant download your file. it will load the site, and when i pclick download, the site stops working and say like it has an error or something. do you know whats wrong? or am i the only one that had this happen?

rachciav said:
grrr! for some reason i cant download your file. it will load the site, and when i pclick download, the site stops working and say like it has an error or something. do you know whats wrong? or am i the only one that had this happen?
same here!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get why it doesn't work. I get an error too, but somehow one person was able to download it.

Give me a minute while I delete and re-upload the file...

Edit: new torso link

This one works for me.

ooo its so pretty! cant wait until its finished!
i dont really see much that has to be changed....eccept the supports added. other than that its good! :D

A little. I started the shin piece. I've been meaning to finish the torso but haven't gotten around to it. I found some Halo 2 models and am using that Marine helm as a base for the H3 one, but the model is messed up so I might just build a new one from scratch.

yea the torso was really awsome. i just had a question. there are two parts that stick out on either side, on the lower front plate of your model, are they like that in game? i never really noticed them. and when can we be expecting another file, not to rush just out of curiosity. i still have yet to make the chest.

Sorry for the double post but i'd be willing to help with this project in any way i can. i only have sketchup but i can still model pretty well. im not great but if theres anything you need i can try to help.

Sorry I haven't been on for a while; I've been busy with school and chores and such. I'm going to try and get back to work on the armour this week.

@ rachciav: yeah, those pieces were there. Tricky little buggers; it took a while to make them look right but not stick out too much.

@ HaloFreakX: as Spartan-104 said, it's a beta. I will release unfolded versions as a pack when everything's done (and they'll be Letter).

@ Spartan-104: if you want to model some stuff, I'd be glad to have the help. I hate doing helmets, so if you're up to it...

Just out of curiosity, how many people (if any) plan on doing the pilot? If a few are, I need to know so I can model and include in the pack the funny box thing that goes on the front of the pilot's torso armour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back