halo 3 marine landfall medic (looking for similar pack and pouches)

Chips Dubbo

just curious if anyones seen a similar looking pack/pouches as the marine medic has in the landfall trailler for h3 (looked through peoples builds and havent seen anything)

Attachments

• marine25.jpg
    marine25.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 87
  • C6A0730F-D125-470E-B424-DB15182D3889.jpg
    C6A0730F-D125-470E-B424-DB15182D3889.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 6E8EEF45-8E38-41E6-BFC9-83C4914A74FE.jpg
    6E8EEF45-8E38-41E6-BFC9-83C4914A74FE.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 78
Knowing WETA these were either made in house, or were extensively modified if they were sourced commercially back in 2007, so, odds are slim you will find an exact match commercially available today.

I would recommend looking for khaki or tan "Dump," "Admin," or canteen pouches as they should have a similar shape. Also look for British or New Zealand army surplus if possible, as with WETA being based out of NZ, if they did use a commercial pouch as a starting point, those might be likely candidates.

I was able to find a relatively similar one here on Amazon. Also saw some similar ones that were marketed as binocular or NVG MOLLE pouches. Looks to be more difficult to find pouches with that top flap design. Alternatively, could get a cheaper pouch and stitch on a top flap to match but unsure as to what the cost of similar fabric would be.

I was able to find a relatively similar one here on Amazon. Also saw some similar ones that were marketed as binocular or NVG MOLLE pouches. Looks to be more difficult to find pouches with that top flap design. Alternatively, could get a cheaper pouch and stitch on a top flap to match but unsure as to what the cost of similar fabric would be.
yer i did see those heikon ones earlier though im hoping i can find something like that in a lighter tan colour.

Knowing WETA these were either made in house, or were extensively modified if they were sourced commercially back in 2007, so, odds are slim you will find an exact match commercially available today.

I would recommend looking for khaki or tan "Dump," "Admin," or canteen pouches as they should have a similar shape. Also look for British or New Zealand army surplus if possible, as with WETA being based out of NZ, if they did use a commercial pouch as a starting point, those might be likely candidates.
yeah i though as much with the first point, cheers though ill have to look through that hopefully find something that looks kinda along the lines of the type of bag.

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back