Halo 3 marine medic (3d and maybe foam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chips Dubbo

Hi there guys ! first post on here and working on my first bigish cosplay based on a halo 3 marine medic as seen in the halo 3 landfall trailer. So far i have the helmet printed and working on that, will mostly likely make the other armor pieces out of foam and was wondering if anyone can give me advice if they've made a h3marine or seen some good posts as i do quite want to get something quite close to the medic as mentioned above from the landfall trailer.

G'day Chips! There's actually quite a few people here who have made Halo 3 Marines (you may hear the chanting of MARINE GANG throughout the forums), so here's a search result that lists a bunch o' good threads to have a look through and get some ideas. Not too sure how many of them are specifically for medics - how do medics differ from the standard marines, at least in Landfall?

G'day Chips! There's actually quite a few people here who have made Halo 3 Marines (you may hear the chanting of MARINE GANG throughout the forums), so here's a search result that lists a bunch o' good threads to have a look through and get some ideas. Not too sure how many of them are specifically for medics - how do medics differ from the standard marines, at least in Landfall?
mainly differs really just from the pouches,markings and the decent ish size pack i think

Marine gang grows ever stronger
D81835A5-8A48-42C9-AAF3-08756089070C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back