• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo 3 - Mgalekgolo (Hunter)

Halo 3 - Mgalekgolo (Hunter) 1.1

No permission to download
DeerSlayer once unzipped open the program in free Pepakura Designer or paid ArmorSmith. Those programs will allow you to scale to any size. It is always recommended to scale your armor for your needs everytime.

DeerSlayer once unzipped open the program in free Pepakura Designer or paid ArmorSmith. Those programs will allow you to scale to any size. It is always recommended to scale your armor for your needs everytime.
Yes I know I just want a near 10 foot hunter. I was looking for a point of reference for this. Rather than having to add up each height in the files to figure out an appoximate size.

That's what I'm saying DeerSlayer you'll have to do that to be able to make it the right size for you anyway. I would recommend using Xtreme tactics method #1. Find a good upright reference photo of the hunter. Print it out. Measure his height use that to divide by the height you want. That will give you your scale. Then you can measure the print out helmet, boot, etc multiple by your scale and presto you know what size to craft. Or spend $20 on ArmorSmith and do all that in under an hour. :)

Good luck, it's an epic costume!

There are few people who have attempted and they are probably the only ones who know the default height so I doubt you'll get the exact response you were hoping for. Sorry.

Wow arma358 that was a thinker line right there. Let's forget that I've never heard of a Strength of Materials prof.. can you tell me if I'm interpreting this correctly?

Measure to the finest of details, be ready to change it, but once you're ready to cut don't hold back? I like that.

My mom always repeated the first one, "measure twice, cut once" but also... "it's not the mistakes you make, it's how you fix them"

Last edited:
Gentleman, please, this area is for discussion and submission of files for the Archive. Please make an attempt to keep this area clean and uncluttered.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back