Halo 3 Mickey Shoulder Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok man, if you were a good little noobie you would have read the stickies and known to post this in this thread: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12649

but, i have wondered about this too, so post this in the link I provided and see if someone can answer you. most likely a moderator will close this up, so like i said, be a good noob and read the stickies so you don't get an infraction (if that word was too big for you it means a warning)

tomb-stone said:
ok man, if you were a good little noobie you would have read the stickies and known to post this in this thread: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12649

but, i have wondered about this too, so post this in the link I provided and see if someone can answer you. most likely a moderator will close this up, so like i said, be a good noob and read the stickies so you don't get an infraction (if that word was too big for you it means a warning)

Yes, it does get arduous having to tell New Members all the time to READ THE STICKIES, but it still doesnt give you the right to abase this person. We should give chastisement for the aforementioned "Noob Bashing" in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry if my post seems abusive and bashing, but i did not intend it to be this way. i meant for it to be a friendly heads up. the one problem of the internet is that you can't hear the tone of the person saying something (unless you're using a voice chat). i only wanted to help him not make him feel hated. but still at the same time, i feel that he needs to read the stickies that are posted in the noob forum for half of the first page. when i joined the first thing i did was read the stickies. but on another note, the OP sent me a derogitory PM that i was not happy at all to recieve. in my eyes my post wan't abuse in any way, shape or form, but I guess it always helps to have a second opinion.

I think it was your use of the phrase "good little noobie" that made it sound you were talking down to him.

Now to answer the OP's question. My best advice would be to search through the ODST pepakura thread. I know it's not listed in the first post but it might be buried in the thread.

Mickey uses the "CQ" shoulders. They can be found in 1manbatallion's ODST components thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back