Halo 3: Odst + Halo Reach: Multiplayer Beta - Early Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

halochrisf

Hi Everyone!

Just A Heads Up That I Have Planned To Do An Exculsive Video On Halo 3: ODST And Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta.

My Video Release:
My Video Will Release 22nd September 09 When Halo 3: ODST Releases In Stores, BUT Because I Live In The UK And I Have Pre-Odered The Game, I Will Probably Recive The Game Early Because UK's Time Is 7 Hours Faster Than The US's.

What's Going To Be In The Video?:
In The Video You Will See An EARLY And Exclusive Review Of The Games, Halo 3: ODST And Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta. I Also Might Do An Unboxing Of The Game Since It's A 2 Disc'd Game, If You Didn't Know It Was A 2 Disc'd Game, Well Yes It Is Because One Is The Campain Disc And The Other Is The Firefight Disc.

How Do You Get The Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta?:
For Those Who Didn't Know, When you Buy Halo 3: ODST You Will Get And Invitation To DOWNLOAD Halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta.

So Stay Tuned To My Youtube Channel OR [attachment=10051:Untitled_1.jpg] In September!

you receive the an invitation to download the Reach Beta, WHEN IT COMES OUT. The beta isnt being released with the game.

Right from xbox.coms info page.

Halo: Reach beta
Purchasing Halo 3: ODST will ensure Halo fans get access to the Halo: Reach multiplayer beta when the beta goes live in the future. Announced at E3 2009, Halo: Reach is the prequel to the blockbuster Halo trilogy and is scheduled for release in fall of 2010.

MandoMan531 said:
you receive the an invitation to download the Reach Beta, WHEN IT COMES OUT. The beta isnt being released with the game.

Right from xbox.coms info page.

Halo: Reach beta
Purchasing Halo 3: ODST will ensure Halo fans get access to the Halo: Reach multiplayer beta when the beta goes live in the future. Announced at E3 2009, Halo: Reach is the prequel to the blockbuster Halo trilogy and is scheduled for release in fall of 2010.

Yeah That's Right. BUT When It Is Released And Youv'e Downloaded it, It Will Only Be Playable Through Halo 3: ODST (There will Be An Extras Menu On The Halo 3: ODST Menu, Through That You Can Play halo: Reach Multiplayer Beta), Therefore If You Havn't Got Halo 3 ODST When The Beta Is Released You Will Not Be Able To Play It. Basicly It's An Ad-on To Halo 3: ODST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back