Halo 3 Odst Romeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
We wanted to share our completed Savvytank Romeo...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwHofDFttoE[/media]

Ithica

with the vents on the dare helm u could get screen that they have on screen doors and windows to make it less noticable

why didnt they just let you make the costumes for the live action trailer huh? 30 people in 2 weeks when they couldve had 1 god do it in 2weeks maybe less, man I cant wait until I get the expertise you have

Love the comment. I need the lift and the laugh, thank you. Savvytank designed the helmet which is why it came out so great.

Ithica

Ithica said:
Love the comment. I need the lift and the laugh, thank you. Savvytank designed the helmet which is why it came out so great.

Ithica

Ithica, your work ALWAYS blows me away. Is it just me, or is the green sort of, ugh.... I can't really explain it, it's just a pretty interesting shade of green.

Last edited by a moderator:
helemt looks great :)

how do you make the visors? ive been banging my head against the wall trying to work this out so could someone please tell me lol

Deformed Muffin said:
helemt looks great :)

how do you make the visors? ive been banging my head against the wall trying to work this out so could someone please tell me lol

The visor is Rube's I believe... but Link4041 makes them as well... I have one of each, Rube's by proxy... Link's by purchase... both are excellent

Last edited by a moderator:
i love the helmet and

how did you added the blinking light????

and

did you put a switch or a button so you can turn of the light???

Wow! Very nice man! All of those helmet's are looking fantastic, I'd buy any of those in a heartbeat!

keep us updated on the final product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back