HALO 3 PEPAKURA By Slyfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
To scale this, scale the halo 2 pep files to your size, once scaled, look at how many centimeters it is, copy the centimeters from the halo 2 helmet, use this on the halo 3 helmet, then once you have the scale for that halo 3 helmet, write it down and use it for all the other peices of the armor.

Xavier said:
yea... with Slyfo's models u have to go into the "2D' menu and check show numbers or w/e..

Yeah..whoops..if there are any files in the new archive without edge numbers let me know.

MAJOR UPDATE-Fixed archive is live! Links in the first post.
All the old files with the proper fold lines this time/edge numbers, plus a few new perks. Mauler, EOD helmet, EOD shoulders. Maybe more. More to come -very- soon.

IDEA. If you have started work/finished making any of the files I've uploaded here, PM me a link to your topic about it and I'll add it to the first post so people can see what other people do with it!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey to the person who said they have a friend with a 3D printer do u think you could get me 2 maulers and a helmet maybe

thank you

Grif

Hey, I finished folding and glueing my helmet together, I have to say, Thanks so much for these files! They look sweet when done :)

Slyfo... Awesome. im seeing some issues with the mauler tho.. the blade on the bottom is too short, and some of the pieces should not be broken up.. like the block & handle area..

thanks for all this slyfo, all the awesome stuff thats comming out of pep (like spase's) helm is only possibly cuz of you.
-X

Thank you Slyfo for the fixed files...Ugh I was half done with my gauntlet before I realised i was doing it inside out lol

Links seem to be down... Just started working on the Halo 2 helm and didnt notice untill just now that it was. Kinda new here and just grabbed the files off the TUT sticky. SO blarg... just I'll finish it quickly for holloween but if your files get put back up, I'd gladly work on them instead. The detail is incredible!

damn you slyfo! *shakes fist*

You inverted the naming conventions for the hill and valley folds.

I'm building my helmet inside out now. arghs! :)

but its looking pretty awesome so far, props tew you!

Xavier said:
Slyfo... Awesome. im seeing some issues with the mauler tho.. the blade on the bottom is too short, and some of the pieces should not be broken up.. like the block & handle area..
thanks for all this slyfo, all the awesome stuff thats comming out of pep (like spase's) helm is only possibly cuz of you.
-X

That's the INGAME mauler model. It's perfectly accurate...The only problem is that the peices HAVE to be broken up, because Bungie, in their infinite wisdom, decided to model the pieces as different parts. Not only do pieces intersect in ways they shouldn't, some of the pieces don't even attach at all! they just kinda..float there. Most of the weapon models are like that, sadly.

chiefer said:
The links are down :(.

Hey chiefer, haven't seen you in a while.

Megaupload is "file temporarily unavailable", IHUD link still works fine for me.

dead-spartan said:
for some reason when I go to the ihud one nothing happens any tips on downloading.

A gauntlet is the back of the hand plate.

When you click the link, in the middle of the page is a sentance, underlined. "Your download is ready." Click that to begin the download.

it just says this
We are a free online file hosting service from PhotoJerk, we plan to offer the same free unlimited service. We do not convert files into different formats under any circumstance. Use our web hosting service to host your files on our reliable dedicated server network and share them with your friends and on forums. We Allows movies, songs, films, mp3s, games, music, demos, and more (in agreement to the T&C). We reserve the right to delete files

dead-spartan said:
it just says this

It's above that block-o-text.
If it still doesn't work, try hitting CTRL-SHIFT-F5 on your keyboard to fully refresh the page.

Actually... got it... had to dig through the source code and found it... use http://195.210.39.245:2222//dl/e1d34764399945ab2f2ce28ed4ce458c/471ba0b4/files/211007/1192937067/fixed halo all in one.rar://http://195.210.39.245:2222//dl/e1d3... all in one.rar and it should allow you to download it. For some reason its using a Javascript that is broken and that is the thing it is trying to push but doesn't. View the source code for yourself if you don't believe me and do a search for .rar and it will be the only hit. And yes there are actually spaces in that link so if it doesn't work just copy and paste it into your address bar.

Sorry Slyfo, I hope that doesn't count as redistributing, I just dug and found the exact link to skirt past the iHud Javascript... I can edit this post if you'd like.

DarquePlague said:
Actually... got it... had to dig through the source code and found it... use http://195.210.39.245:2222//dl/e1d34764399945ab2f2ce28ed4ce458c/471ba0b4/files/211007/1192937067/fixed halo all in one.rar://http://195.210.39.245:2222//dl/e1d3... all in one.rar://http://195.210.39.245:2222//dl/e1d3... all in one.rar and it should allow you to download it. For some reason its using a Javascript that is broken and that is the thing it is trying to push but doesn't. View the source code for yourself if you don't believe me and do a search for .rar and it will be the only hit. And yes there are actually spaces in that link so if it doesn't work just copy and paste it into your address bar.

Sorry Slyfo, I hope that doesn't count as redistributing, I just dug and found the exact link to skirt past the iHud Javascript... I can edit this post if you'd like.

How very strange. I've shown the link to a few other people and they say it all works for them...
Don't worry about this link, leave it up till the normal Ihud/MU links start working, if you'd like :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back