HALO 3 PEPAKURA By Slyfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slyfo said:
How very strange. I've shown the link to a few other people and they say it all works for them...
Don't worry about this link, leave it up till the normal Ihud/MU links start working, if you'd like :D

It may be broswer specific, I am running IE7 on Vista Ultimate, so maybe its just a bad combo there with the Javascript. But that link is ripped right from their source code so if you wanted to you could just edit the first post to reflect that instead of the iHud frontend.

Anyway keep up the great work, you have some serious talent using this thing... Any chance you can look into maybe making the sniper rifle?

Last edited by a moderator:
DarquePlague said:
It may be broswer specific, I am running IE7 on Vista Ultimate, so maybe its just a bad combo there with the Javascript. But that link is ripped right from their source code so if you wanted to you could just edit the first post to reflect that instead of the iHud frontend.

Anyway keep up the great work, you have some serious talent using this thing... Any chance you can look into maybe making the sniper rifle?

I'll look into it later. For now, I'm busy, about to start the EOD helmet :D. Hope to have it finished/resinned/ready to be glassed by next saturday.

dead-spartan said:
http://195.210.39.245:2222//dl/7700d2c10bb...%20in%20one.rar
that should work to.
ok so the servers get to busy so that wont work.
just go into the sorce and look for the link it will be right above the text that says that stuff.

not important but the mark VI helm is in the basics not the helm section but that doesnt matter.

Because it's part of the basic Halo 3 suit. I debated putting it in the helmet/the shoulders in shoulder sections but it's part of the base MK VI suit.

Just a quick report. Ihud links work for me AND my friends, but do not work on a different computer in this house. I'm using the latest version of firefox.

Megaupload link works again, for now.

Slyfo, excellent work, its much appreciated :D

Did you say you were working on the recon helmet? i hate to ask, but is there a timeframe on it? :)

Thank again!

DemonSandWizard said:
k im downliading it now. what will it do? render teh images and tehn i put them in pep?
it will unzip the file and you will see all the .pdo files made for pepakura.
-- also dont double post, this thread is already too cluttered.

Hey man so far good job.

But you need to hurry up on the odst and rogue because i want them :)

(take your time on it , i rather have it take a month and look good than 2 days and look shity)

Gman said:
I just have one question... does anyone know all of the helmet variations out for pep right now?

As far as I know, the ones in the rar are the only ones out. MK VI, EOD, EVA, and CQB.

papamurf812 said:
Have I ever told you...
That I love you?
Heh, it's late... I'm high on Game Fuel. I can't wait to pepakura some of the brutes and stuff. Their armor comes off so it should be seperate models. That'll make it really easy to make a brute costume.
Ohh... The possibilities!

When do you plan on releasing the other stuff like helmets and beta weapons like the good ol' Spartan Laser?
for a brute costume you should put the armor over a gorilla suit :)

Small update-Going to re-start work on the Recon (bungie only) helmet. Hopefully will be released in a few day's time.

EOD helmet progress-most of the paper scored/cut out. I'm having trouble with the really long thin sections, the dotted/dashed lines run together with the tab numbers, producing a mainly black smear, completely unreadable...Should I just kinda..eyeball it and hope it all fits together? I can't even see which way I should score the thing, some of the time. If the situation requires a modification to the pep file, any suggestions on how to fix it? The only thing I can really think of is printing out the pages with the very small/thin peices without tab numbers, and viewing the 3D representation of the assembly to see where it goes.

Quick update-RECON helmet is almost done.FINISHED. Upload coming soon. :whistle:

what would you use for the eyepieces in the EOD permutation?

i was thinking maybe buy a pair of cheap sunglasses, but i dunno if they'd be the right size or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back