HALO 3 PEPAKURA By Slyfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slyfo said:
Sorry for the lack of updates lately, I've been very busy. More weapons coming soon.

Can you give me an ETA? Please? :D

P.S is the spiker there?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't sure if any of these files contain the EVA chestplate and shoulders, if they do, can you direct me to the one that has it. If not will they be released after your current works?

This are Awesome Slyfo! :D

Too anyone who just started pep, Slyfo's Recon helmet is by far the easiest to build (Only 12 sheets!).

I have a question about the Recon helmet, I plan on making it, but I need to know about the visor, I wouldn't mind making it myself, but I have no reference pics :/

Gonna do the rest of the chests/shoulders for the helmets I've already released. Updates soon.

Has the issue with the files being inside out been resolved yet? Post in here lead me to believe that it has yet when I look at the files there still seems to be a slight problem. Bear with me for a bit as I try to explain what I mean... Now in the 3D perspective of what it looks like assembled you will have a piece, for lack of a better term, pointing like so ---> but when I see the corresponding piece in the 2D layout it is point the other way <--. The folds themselves seem to check out so I don't know what's up. I see that I can flip the 2D pattern myself but will that cause more problems?

I am currently looking for a Rogue Helmet, anyone know if it is in any of the files? I downloaded the one from mega-upload, but it didn't have it, although I did need a E.O.D. for my friend. Thanks Slyfo!

I also would love an EOD helmet.

Slyfo could you please post the EOD helmet pdo by itself. And maybe the mauler.

I can only download single things like your RECON helmet, but for some reason I cant download the FIXED ALL IN ONE FILE.

Thanks

Surfer

I also would love an EOD helmet.

Slyfo could you please post the EOD helmet pdo by itself. And maybe the mauler.

I can only download single things like your RECON helmet, but for some reason I cant download the FIXED ALL IN ONE FILE.

Thanks

Surfer

Sorry for the double post.

Alright, I need to stop this madness!

For all of you who can't download the "All in One" files, you need to know that he's using download sites with limitations. You probably have to jump through a hoop or two to get the actual file.

Now, once you HAVE the file, it's not ready to be viewed in Pep. It's a RAR archive. To get into it, you need to unRAR it. Get a program like WinRAR or the like. It's a free trial download.

UnRar the "All in One" file, and you'll have a folder full of all your PDOs. I hope that helps. If not, PM me and I'll try and help. No need to barrage this thread with questions.

merrik_matsumura said:
I am currently looking for a Rogue Helmet, anyone know if it is in any of the files? I downloaded the one from mega-upload, but it didn't have it, although I did need a E.O.D. for my friend. Thanks Slyfo!
Rogue isn't quite done yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice files slyfo, im gonna make anything i can. Not meaning to be greedy or make you rush but do you have an estimate when reacon, or odst, or hayabusa will be up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back