HALO 3 PEPAKURA By Slyfo


Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, making cereal is hard as hell. You have to gather all the ingerdients, then sort them and pour them into their specific vats, add other ingredients, cook...
(That's all I remember from 'how it's made' on discovery)

But I know what your talking about, I have paitents. It's just the ODST helm I have is crap so I need a new model. I was wondering what models Slyfo has right now. But don't worry, I am going to be making a Mark VI helmet while I wait for the Mark V to be done.
 

That Guy

New Member
i belive it's patienCe not patients, unless ur a doctor of some sort, second, slypho, great work man, but do you have instructions for the noob to pepakura of how to scale this stuff specifically the helm
 

Spartan 061

Well-Known Member
i belive it's patienCe not patients, unless ur a doctor of some sort, second, slypho, great work man, but do you have instructions for the noob to pepakura of how to scale this stuff specifically the helm

And i belive its Slyfo :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dan 118

New Member
so i have spent hours cutting out the pieces and i am puttin it together and i am realizing that the valleys are mountains and the mountains are valleys...wasnt this fixed? i am tryin to put together the halo 3 MC helmet and the rim of the helmet is not folding properly if i were to follow the lines as they are...is the fix just to pretend the valleys are mountains and the mountains as valleys?

i have been workin on the MKVI Fixed PDO...but i am not sure what the fix is within the files...
 

Chewbs

Member
To those that have finished the chest, how do you go about putting it on? Do you have it split into two pieces or do you put it one like a shirt?
 

imMonkeyGOD

Active Member
P32 said:
To those that have finished the chest, how do you go about putting it on? Do you have it split into two pieces or do you put it one like a shirt?
Yeah cutting it in two pieces would be best. You could just simply re-attach it by some Velcro or web straps. Better then trying to get it to fit on your body and then cracks, right?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

murakumo

Jr Member
imMonkeyGOD said:
Yeah cutting it in two pieces would be best. You could just simply re-attach it by some Velcro or web straps. Better then trying to get it to fit on your body and then cracks, right?

thats what i was going to try to do. trying to fit in my body into one peice that is
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SOLIP5IL

Jr Member
WOW.
I'm really looking forward to see the odst pep armour. I've done the halo 2 version twice and screwed up both because of the sizing so i think ill just try the halo 3 one now...well..as soon as it comes out :rolleyes
 

1ManBattalion

Active Member
SOLIP5IL said:
WOW.
I'm really looking forward to see the odst pep armour. I've done the halo 2 version twice and screwed up both because of the sizing so i think ill just try the halo 3 one now...well..as soon as it comes out :rolleyes

I can't wait for that either!!! (y) Definite Priority Project!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

npv 24

New Member
Hey, dont want to bother you but the download is missing the spiker,all the chests besides the CQB, and several of the shoulders. Any possibility of adding those ones too? or if they're already around somewheres directions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
 

Slyfo

Jr Member
Spartan_224 said:
Hey, dont want to bother you but the download is missing the spiker,all the chests besides the CQB, and several of the shoulders. Any possibility of adding those ones too? or if they're already around somewheres directions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

That's because I haven't released them yet. They'll be in an updated download soon enough.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

jdevries

Jr Member
1ManBattalion said:
I can't wait for that either!!! (y) Definite Priority Project!
Same here. Can't wait.

Though glassing has to wait untill the weather clears up...I don't suppose fiberglassing and cold weather mix well, yes?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

redhead3031

New Member
Spartan-299 said:
Same here. Can't wait.

Though glassing has to wait untill the weather clears up...I don't suppose fiberglassing and cold weather mix well, yes?

depends on the type of resin you're using. for most of them if it's above 60F, and not raining you should be ok, but that's from experience with West Pro-set series epoxies (125 resin and 229 hardner ) which is expensive resin.

and from building a solar car, not armor, but in terms of resin curing it's the same idea.

to be safe, RTFM, or try a small amount on a scrap piece and see if it turns out ok, cold temp slows down curing time, and can actually hinder it from curing at all.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SOLIP5IL

Jr Member
Just a question:Why is Slyfo the only one posting the new halo 3 pep files? I thought he gave the models to others to help him, but i don't see them posting any of it. Is this because they not allowed to share it? curious..

sorry i double-post...
 
GRRRRRRR DOUBLE POST. anyway im gona make all those helms plus that body's gona take a hell of a long time to assemble
let alone fibreglass. Im gona ditch all my armor that ive made (my right arm piece.) and make that halo 3 armor!
 

Slyfo

Jr Member
SOLIP5IL said:
Just a question:Why is Slyfo the only one posting the new halo 3 pep files? I thought he gave the models to others to help him, but i don't see them posting any of it. Is this because they not allowed to share it? curious..

sorry i double-post...

Because I'm the only one working on them.

Mini update-New chests coming within the next few days, depending on how much free time I have.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top