HALO 3 PEPAKURA By Slyfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate to be a pain since you just released all these insanely good halo3 models but is anyone working on the hayabusa armor?

Spartan 061 said:
Just be patient. it will come soon.

*cough* bullsh*t *cough*

seriously though, it's been a while since we've had an update

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm no Slyfo is still working on them he just dosen't have enough free time, and yes he is working on hayabusa also.

Yeah guys. Slyfo has stuff to do outside of constantly updating his armor files. If he wants to update it, he'll update it when he can, but pestering him to do it doesn't change the fact that he's got a life besides it. :p

i wasnt pestering him, i just wanted to know if there was anyone working on it, jeeze. Besides he can take as long as he wants, its long time until next Halloween.

dudemann said:
i wasnt pestering him, i just wanted to know if there was anyone working on it, jeeze. Besides he can take as long as he wants, its long time until next Halloween.

I was refering to Crook and his usless post, then i was answering your question, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Iceman29 said:
I think the ODST should be next!

I can't wait :lol:

Keep up the good work slyfo and remember to take your time

-Iceman
noooooooooo not next please. if he makes one mine will look really bad when i release it.

Mancubus said:
I was refering to Crook and his usless post, then i was answering your question, sorry for the misunderstanding.
whoa there. cool your burners bud. It was a joke. I'm waiting just as patiently as you and everybody else is. I'm just excited to start working on the helljumper.

p.s. Me? Useless post? No such thing. :D

Here's to helping those out that don't know how to resize.

Format: Letter / Portrait / 14 Pages
Fold Format: Mountain _ _ _ / Valley _ - _

Height: 6'3
Weight: 225
Fitted hat size: 7 3/8ths

This will fit most bigger fellows. Up to and including 7 5/8ths fitted hat sizes.

Download

This link will only be viable for 14 days. If you download it, please re-host on a server with greater longevity.

Crook said:
whoa there. cool your burners bud. It was a joke. I'm waiting just as patiently as you and everybody else is. I'm just excited to start working on the helljumper.

p.s. Me? Useless post? No such thing. :D

ok sorry dude. ;)

Update-Shooting for 2-3 more chest perms by friday night/midday saturday. Might throw in a new weapon or two, too.

Can someone go take a look at the biceps when they're bored? I just tried putting one together, and some of the pieces ended up....weird. o_O Might have just been me.

Gonna try a piece reversing the folds today, since currently all the folds are set to mountain -.-.-.-.- and valley --------, just to see how it plays out. Shouldn't effect the armor too much.

Nomadic Spoon said:
Can someone go take a look at the biceps when they're bored? I just tried putting one together, and some of the pieces ended up....weird. o_O Might have just been me.

Gonna try a piece reversing the folds today, since currently all the folds are set to mountain -.-.-.-.- and valley --------, just to see how it plays out. Shouldn't effect the armor too much.

you may have to flip the 2D pattern, I had to do that for the chest and for the bicep piece.

P32 said:
you may have to flip the 2D pattern, I had to do that for the chest and for the bicep piece.

Flip as in reverse the folds, or something else? Either way I'll try it later....

The problem I encountered with the bicep piece was that when you go to connect 83 and 79 to their matches, it's almost as if the numbers are messed up....because 83 fits far better when matched up with the 79 spot, and vice versa. Have to try it again soon.

Nomadic Spoon said:
Flip as in reverse the folds, or something else? Either way I'll try it later....

The problem I encountered with the bicep piece was that when you go to connect 83 and 79 to their matches, it's almost as if the numbers are messed up....because 83 fits far better when matched up with the 79 spot, and vice versa. Have to try it again soon.

The folds seem to be correct as far as I can tell but when you look in the 3D window and see a piece pointing --> it is then pointing <-- in the 2D layout. Now it is not that much a a deal really but since I like to check the 3D layout to make sure I am putting it together correctly I find it is best if the viewpoints match.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P32 @ Nov 15 2007, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The folds seem to be correct as far as I can tell but when you look in the 3D window and see a piece pointing --> it is then pointing <-- in the 2D layout. Now it is not that much a a deal really but since I like to check the 3D layout to make sure I am putting it together correctly I find it is best if the viewpoints match.</div>

Yeah, I pitch the image to my laptop so I can see while I'm doing it. I'm thinking I may have to shop around for an alternative for the bicep...the majority of the armor is good, it seems like all reversing the folds really does is make it so the numbers are on the inside, but this bicep...it makes me want to chuck my monitor out the window. :p

Can't wait for the new update Slyfo!

Take your time. It's better to always take it easy, and when you have time, work.

We're all anxious, and that's why some are blurting out a bit in frustration. Probably because most have built all of the pieces and absolutely love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back