HALO 3 PEPAKURA By Slyfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Im a new user here, let me just thanks heaps for uploading the .pdo's they are great, I was wondering though, becuase the retail version is out now and Im assuming you ripped those files from the beta, is there any chance you could upload them as .obj's or some other 3d standard? I want to edit some of the parts to make them a bit easier to use, reduce the poly count in some areas and up it in others. Failing that, is there any method of exporting the .pdo as a 3d file form pepakura that any editing software can handle? (C4D hopefully)
Thanks again

EDIT; Ok I should have read the whole thread before posting (there were about 400 posts though)... but still the retail is out now, any chance of some 3d data? trying to do the EOD helmet, the game version looks like it could use some serious optimisation for pep,
thanks again

I AM NOT RELEASING THE 3D FILES OF THE HALO STUFF. BUGGING ME ABOUT IT WONT GET IT TO YOU.
@ Slyfo
Right, fair enough, I assume you have your reasons for not sharing the stolen data. sorry I missed that part of your message. Is there anyway you could perhaps point me in the right direction so I could try to rip the models myself? what tools are availiable to do this?

Last edited by a moderator:
NZ-TK said:
@ Slyfo
Right, fair enough, I assume you have your reasons for not sharing the stolen data. sorry I missed that part of your message. Is there anyway you could perhaps point me in the right direction so I could try to rip the models myself? what tools are availiable to do this?

Don't diss Slyfo dude,He is at-lest release the pepakura.There is pretty no tools,You can get the maps off a torrent and thats as far as you can get unless you develop a tool yourself.Beleieve me,I have tried.

For some reason when I download THE FIXED ALL IN ONE ARCHIVE pdo I can see it when I save it, but once I enter the folder I put it in I dont see it anywhere. :mad:

I didnt have that trouble with the RECON HELMET.

Can anyone tell me why this is?

Thanks

Don't diss Slyfo dude,
At which point did I "dis" Slyfo? Im happy he released the pep files, it was very cool of him to do so, and he has a valid reason for not sharing the 3D data, I mearly asked him for advice on extracting them myself. I am now point modeling the helmets from screen grabs of ripped mesh .pdo's and trying to keep the poly count as low as possible so they are easier for people to make. so one way or another I will have them in a more useful format, at which point I will give them to anyone interested. So far Ive done the EOD, and am working on the CQB
[attachment=1286:LowpolyEOD.jpg]

@ Slyfo
How did you convert the hex values into usable data? or am I way off course here?

Hey... Where are the helmet files that spase used. I cant find them anywhere and the pack I downloaded in this thread only has some of the permutations

Spartan117sean said:
Hey... Where are the helmet files that spase used. I cant find them anywhere and the pack I downloaded in this thread only has some of the permutations

Mostly All of the Mark VI stuff is in the basics :whistle:

NZ-TK said:
At which point did I "dis" Slyfo? Im happy he released the pep files, it was very cool of him to do so, and he has a valid reason for not sharing the 3D data, I mearly asked him for advice on extracting them myself. I am now point modeling the helmets from screen grabs of ripped mesh .pdo's and trying to keep the poly count as low as possible so they are easier for people to make. so one way or another I will have them in a more useful format, at which point I will give them to anyone interested. So far Ive done the EOD, and am working on the CQB
[attachment=1286:LowpolyEOD.jpg]

@ Slyfo
How did you convert the hex values into usable data? or am I way off course here?

Sorry I over re-acted.

Could anyone please send the file with the mauler and EOD helmet to alpisani@verizon.net

For some reason when I save it to my folder I open the folder and dont see it.

That would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Surfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back