Halo 3 release date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
I have gotten it from a very valid source that Halo 3 will release on a Tuesday, the first or second week of November... which would make the release date November 6th or possibly Nov 13th.

I just set up an account with the largest wholesale videogame distributor in the East for the arcade/Lan Center/Lasertag Arena that I work for. Today I spoke with our account rep about getting Halo 3 as soon as it possible so that we can have it featured on our LAN consoles on the opening day of H3. He said that their company has a very good relationship with Microsoft, and that they told him they would most likely release the game on a Tuesday in early November. In his words he was "99% sure" of this. He also said that Microsoft will be lowering the price of the 360 in March or April to help drive sales up prior to Halo 3.

What I was happiest with was that he also told me that he would allow us to pick up our H3 order the Wednesday PRIOR to the games release date.. :dee:

I'm not the type of guy who likes to spread rumors of 'what I heard from some guy', but I fully trust this source because of his position with that company.

Has anyone else heard a reliable release date for the game?

Sean Bradley said:
What I was happiest with was that he also told me that he would allow us to pick up our H3 order the Wednesday PRIOR to the games release date.. :dee:

dude, that is great if it is true. i'd love to hear more about it. :lindsey:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pshhhh, I could'a told you that. Most games/DVDs/CDs are realsed on a tuesday, to make shipments and deliveries easier, to do them all at once. And of course it's gonna be in early November, all the good games are. :dee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back