Halo 3 reported crashing xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoBfrost

Click Here To Read The Story

Some guy's xbox360 is reported locking up and crashing because of Halo 3, he claims he has to reset or power off the system just to play again, yet that doesnt help, it locks up crashes and freezes again.

Btw the case is a real casemod someone made from the past, he used 2 action figures on the sides.

AoBfrost said:
Click Here To Read The Story

Some guy's xbox360 is reported locking up and crashing because of Halo 3, he claims he has to reset or power off the system just to play again, yet that doesnt help, it locks up crashes and freezes again.

Btw the case is a real casemod someone made from the past, he used 2 action figures on the sides.

Frost you're a little late, buddy. http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7093
Only by a few hours though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Danggit! I was reading some old blog postings and saw it, I forgot you wrote about this because I read your topic when you posted it.....meh oh well....someone will discuss about it I guess.

AoBfrost said:
Danggit! I was reading some old blog postings and saw it, I forgot you wrote about this because I read your topic when you posted it.....meh oh well....someone will discuss about it I guess.

I didn't see this article though, and the guy who wrote it is pretty funny. Looks like he reads ARS too.

Edit - Keep in mind as well, that you're in the General Discussion Section with a Halo related topic. I had one of the mods move mine to the HaloVerse Section.

Last edited by a moderator:
my halo disk got veryyyyyy soft and flexiblle in my 360 but it works fine now and the disk is a different material then other games because bungie wanted the disk to be energy efficient lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back