Halo 3 Scout Tribute Video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow Spartans of teh 405th Infantry this message is for the People who like or Build Scout Armor, If u got any nice cool Armor Pics of your Scout Armor feel Free to post them right here cause im a Big Fan of the Scout Armor Class in Halo 3. Also im gonna make a YouTube Video about the Scout Armor cause i like it and i think it looks cool. :) Basically im making a Tribute Video for Halo 3 Scout. So if u send me your Scout Pics of your owing someone or your pics of your SCOUT ARMOR or pics of nice Scout ScreenShots u took. Your Name will be in the SPECIAL THANKS Category in the Video Credits :D and i will be making a 405th Promote Video soon Promoting the Greatest Forums HOORAHH! PM if u want to know more about the 405th Promo Video i will be Making Soon. Plz Add some Pics of your Scout Armor or ScreenShots cause if u add them your Name on the 405th Will be mentioned in teh SPECIAL THANKS AREA in the CREDITS of the Scout Tribute Video. :D so plz Put your Scout pics here.

BTW: WE ARE THE 405TH! HOORAHHH!

PLEASE COME ON SPARTANS IM DOING THIS FOR A YOUTUBE VIDEO.

Project I was workin on a while back, far from finished and needs a lot of improvement. I really havn't smoothed it enough, I'm not happy with the proportions or detail lines.. it's just painted with a visor stuck in to look temporarily finished until I get back to it some day, it still needs multiple layers of rondo and some dremel work.. and the pic is on my old armor.. but maybe it will help or W/E.

volkov said:
Project I was workin on a while back, far from finished and needs a lot of improvement. I really havn't smoothed it enough, I'm not happy with the proportions or detail lines.. it's just painted with a visor stuck in to look temporarily finished until I get back to it some day, it still needs multiple layers of rondo and some dremel work.. and the pic is on my old armor.. but maybe it will help or W/E.

That actually looks pretty good! Good job!

Last edited by a moderator:
tubachris85x said:
That actually looks pretty good! Good job!
thanks! but anyone could just zoom in, pull out MS paint, and circle any given part of the helm and find millions of problems with it... I have a lot of work to do on it but I'm wrapped up in other stuff. Also I need to find a way to add depth, sure its a bit helmet, but to fit your head in you need to remove some of the parts that would basically enclose your head, as a result, if you wear the helmet and talk, your chin is clearly visable.. So it needs some major work

volkov said:

Dude that Helmet looks Sick man thats definitley goin in the Video ;) unless you want me to wait till u get the Helmet finished so i can add the Completed Version. :) Either way u my man can look for your name now in the SPECIAL THANKS Area in the Credits of my Video.;)

if you need more pics lemme know, it won't be done for a long time (plus when I finally do get back to work on it it's going to get pretty hardcore butchered until I get it to where I want it). I could probably do some weathering on it too, hadn't really bothered but it doesn't take long.

Balmung said:
I love the scout armour,but don't have any pics.
trying to build scout helm right know.

Hope the Helmet comes out Great man just think if u get it done Fast Enough u can Look Froward to seeing your Name in the SPECIAL THANKS area in the Credits. ;)

volkov said:
if you need more pics lemme know, it won't be done for a long time (plus when I finally do get back to work on it it's going to get pretty hardcore butchered until I get it to where I want it). I could probably do some weathering on it too, hadn't really bothered but it doesn't take long.

Hey i like the Helmet a Real Alot just the Way it is man. :D but i guess if u want to Make Changes HEY! its your helmet do u what u please with it. ;) And u my Man and DEFINITLY Look Froward to seeing your name in the Credits k. ;)
But Maybe if u want to Discuss a little somethin somethin about the Helmet ;) if u r thinkin about not keepin it. ;0 your choice

I'll get around to finishing it one day (I've thrown enough effort at it I'll get back to it sometime), just let me know if I can help with your vid with more shots or w/e

I'd like to, exams at the moment, and I'd like to get the scout looking better first before I do more parts

Man idk what more u want to do with that Helmet cause i like it the way it is now i cant even imagine what it will look like when u make some Adjustments to it, And Yea if u want u can post more pics k. If u got a YouTube Acc. Message the Name k dude.

*hint hint* (looking for some Scout Armor) *hint hint*

So Far Names being Mentioned in the Video are: VOLKOV.

ill Update the List when more Pics are posted.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back