Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

1019367-Full.jpg

1052726-Full.jpg

1057926-Full.jpg

1073020-Full.jpg

1073460-Full.jpg

I seem to be having trouble uploading High Def pics to my Bungie.net account. Is this how you did these?

Yes. Just take the pics and they will go to bungie.net, mine usually take 12 hours to get there, but after that they all show up.

1696106-Full.jpg

1718682-Full.jpg

1703835-Full.jpg

^^Money shot

It doesn't take 12 hours, well... not for me anyways ;)

Ok, how to take a screenshot:
1. Play game(duh)
2. Go to the theater, look for the place you want to screenshot, take the screenshot(if you dont know how, Read your manual)
3. To upload them, go to the main menu, go to settings.
4. go to file share, pick a slot, pick the image.
5. Go to bungie.net, find your GT, and click on "file share"
6. when you find the desired screenshot, click on it, when a window pops up, click on the "+" sign near the bottom left corner, then it'll be saved on your comp.

Then Upload to an image hosting site and show us here!

alright, im glad u like them, here are some more!

1338450-Full.jpg

^this one was taken while a flare was lit

1529036-Full.jpg

1698224-Full.jpg

^Ouch.

Here are a few jump shots, idk but i really like em.

1340338-Full.jpg

1377920-Full.jpg

1494719-Full.jpg

-X

Ironcobra3000 said:
It doesn't take 12 hours, well... not for me anyways ;)
Ok, how to take a screenshot:
1. Play game(duh)
2. Go to the theater, look for the place you want to screenshot, take the screenshot(if you dont know how, Read your manual)
3. To upload them, go to the main menu, go to settings.
4. go to file share, pick a slot, pick the image.
5. Go to bungie.net, find your GT, and click on "file share"
6. when you find the desired screenshot, click on it, when a window pops up, click on the "+" sign near the bottom left corner, then it'll be saved on your comp.

Then Upload to an image hosting site and show us here!

thats not right, they will go to bungie.net no matter what you do, if u take a pic, they will go to Bnet, u dont have to do anything, all pics oyu take will appear in "recent photos" under the "Hi Res Screenshot" tab, after that, you can choose, on each pic to put them in your gallery (20 slots) after that, they will appear in your "Service record gallery" where you can publish them to everyone else. u can also put 6 photos in your file transfer inorder to allow people to get them via they're 360, ingame, instead of finding it on Bnet.

-X

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back