Halo 3 Storyline questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan-129 said:
Master chief wouldnt have been able to kill 343 if he wanted to. I think that the only human weapon that can is the Spartan laser. Or a nuke but, hey.

Thanks for clearing the Ad stuff up. It was a shame none of it was related.
The gravity hammer would destroy it in one hit...Oh wait, you mean human weapon than yea i guess the spartan laser would be the only weapon that can kill him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garzak said:
no you forgot the powerful pistol of the Halo 0ne

hes right

anyways im gonna give all u guys the link to the spoiler written by that guy on acid but it wil b in a seprate thread

LOL! <--- Right There

Xavier said:
it never said to replace, but 343 was pissy because John "destroyed" his halo, and that now, he was taking the new one for himself.

Im pretty sure it WAS a replacement. And 343 was angry at john destroying his ring, thats the reason he helps. He was angry because Johnson and MC were gonna nuke the ark and his new ring.

Just wanted to confirm, after the credits on legendary it shows master chiefs half of the ship floating towards a planet and the planet looks kind of like..a...hmm....yes!..a death star. I've heard rumors that that is Onyx the planet from bungie's older game Marathon has anyone else heard of this theory? :ninja:

for the last time, its not Onyx, it can't be onyx because Onyx doesn't exist anymore, Onyx was made of Sentinels, and those exact same sentinels ripped up the entire surface of the planet, leaving only the core, JUST the core.

Onyx_.jpg

this is Onyx, Notice it's green in color with yellow dust clouds in the background.

That planet was blue in color and had blue dust clouds surrounding it, not to mention if the surface was destroyed, why would there be any cities on it? There wouldn't Halowiki even said that it could be the Forerunner homeworld, which is the easiest to believe theory.

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
Hey man 343 is sick i love him and i especially loved him in some guys fake spoiler which is so ridiculous when u compare it to the actual halo 3 story ... here ill sum it up for u ....

The ark is in earth ... Forerunners arent humans, they're grey tall alien guys ... a halo explodes out of the earth ... Prophet of Mercy is alive ... Drinol are there ... they try to nuke the forrunner ship ... Gravemind comes to earth (hey at least somethings in common) but Cortana brought him back ... Coratna is evil and she teams up with Gravemind so that she can live off halo's power cuz she needs it ... The Arbiter has a son?! FTW? Who gets impaled on a brute-shot ... 343 goes to earth and is totally evil ... he kills another moniter (Shameful Anomaly the moniter for Installation 00 which is earth) ... master chief dies like 5 times but then gets back up ... The Forerunners come to earth and engage in a huge war with the Humans and when the Prophet of Mercy learns the truth he orders all the covenant to help the humans fight the Forerunners ... Arbiter sacrifices himself to kill Gravemind ... The Earth Halo is blown up ... and here we go CLIFFHANGER ENDING Arby is at the bottom of the ocean ... dead then on a piece of a control pannel of the broken halo next to him Cortana appears and starts Chanting some stupid thing and you see Arbys eyes open and he lets out a scream .... end

Sooo Dont be Dissin 343!

What game were you playing?

End of Game on Easy is as followed:
Arbiter and the other half of Forward Unto Dawn is found in the Pacific Ocean. Lord Hood explains to Arbiter that he thanks him for helping, but is still not happy with Elites, at the Human Memorial thing. It then cuts to Arbiter and the Ship Master talking, then cuts to the Human Memorial, with a big "117" scratched into it. I accidentally skipped the credits but then it goes to MC and Cortana, on the other half of Forward Unto Dawn, I didn't see it so I can't explain it.

Ares said:
What game were you playing?

End of Game on Easy is as followed:
Arbiter and the other half of Forward Unto Dawn is found in the Pacific Ocean. Lord Hood explains to Arbiter that he thanks him for helping, but is still not happy with Elites, at the Human Memorial thing. It then cuts to Arbiter and the Ship Master talking, then cuts to the Human Memorial, with a big "117" scratched into it. I accidentally skipped the credits but then it goes to MC and Cortana, on the other half of Forward Unto Dawn, I didn't see it so I can't explain it.

NO game a dumb spoiler some guy wrote before halo 3 came out ... of what he thought it wwould be like

glad someone clear up my confusion of how the Arb made it back and the MC and Cortana were stuck in deep space. I must have missed it when I walked into the kitchen when I finished the game yesterday.

And just to clarify, 343 was in agreement to "light" the new ring but went red when MC said to activate it now and not wait the couple days for it to be completed, meaning it would destroy the ark too. I think 343 was hoping to adopt the ark seeing how in awe he was of it.

Just a theory...

You all know that the forerunners brought sentient species to the Ark, right? There they we're kept safe from the blast of the Halos. Now... If no Forerunners survived after what ever happened... How the hell did we get back to Earth? And how did all the other species get back to their respected homeworlds?

Discussion Time!

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Just a theory...

You all know that the forerunners brought sentient species to the Ark, right? There they we're kept safe from the blast of the Halos. Now... If no Forerunners survived after what ever happened... How the hell did we get back to Earth? And how did all the other species get back to their respected homeworlds?

Discussion Time!

same way as the new halo was built perhaps?

oh and the covvies didnt glass new mombasa, they blew the crap out of it whan they jumped to slipspace inside the city, then they came back and spent a few weeks digging the rest of it out of the way to get to the ark (yes, the ark was below new mombasa, thats why they only landed there).

Now, there is obvisly somthing realy important about the 'planet' in the center of the ark. when 343 is talking to you infront of the masive holigram of the ark he calls the ark 'a fortress world' and he questions 'why would they put such strong defences around a... oh my!' Now, were made to think he says 'oh my' because of the dropship that showed up but mc had to get spark's attention to get him to hide so he's obvisly focused on the 'planet' at the center of the ark. also i put planet in ' ' because he never said planet and when bungie, or any story teller for that matter, leave out a name ort position of some thing its usuialy for a reason. i.e. end of halo 2 arbie asks 343 'and where, orical, is that?' reffering to the ark, before 343 answers cut to mc coming out of slipspace in the forerunner ship. this is ment to make you think that the ark is on earth, which its not. so by that reasoning its prity important that it didnt call it a planet.

oh and the 'monitor' of the ark is in the system, hes the digital ghost of the AI (cant rember name) that was designed to combat the flood but went rampent and joined the flood. he was destroyed by another AI (cant rember name bit its like to the first one's) who was designed to distract him and the flood long enough for the forerunners to activate the array (halos). he now helps you from within the system by telling you what happened. obvisly he isnt realy the moniter but hes the closest thing its got.

sooo, whats the center planet and why does it look like its had its surface torn off to show unnatural, pattern based, core?? hmmm????

o_O

EDIT: oh and when the hell did the hunters change their mind about who's side they were on?!! im sure you all rember in halo 2 goin through the door to be faced by two hunters and an elite shouts 'hold your fire! its the arbiter! the hunters have joined us, arbiter!' then you and the hunters go and kick ass!!! but now, your happly kicking the brutes outa the base when what comes thundering through the door?!?! thats right two god damn hunters!!! and they arnt running at you for hugs!!!

cuz the rings could only be activated by a forerunner or decendent of. if they were dead it would stop truth using them to activate the rings.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Just a theory...

Discussion Time!

ok well u know those pics of the half halo half planet thing thos are planets being made for the humans and such k. the planet that was in the middle of the ark of that lv is A.earth B.onyx or C.other planet of greatnes

Anyone else notice that when you go to stop Truth and pass by all the little holographic models of the Halos, installation 04 has several skeletal parts in red but still is a complete ring. (that confirms the replacement etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back