Halo 4/5 master chief armor high poly 3d printeble for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarterBuilder12

Hello 405th members!

I love this forum and to show my love to you guys i have made the Halo 4/5 Master Chief mjolnir armor into a highly detailed and 3d printeble armor set and will share it with you guys :D
It is finally done and I hope you guys like it as much as me :)

Here are some pics on the whole armor:
me with armor master chief.png me with armor master chief 3.png me with armor master chief 2.png me with armor master chief 4.png
Warning! I highly recommed that you scale the parts to fit you! And you have to cut the files to fit your printer!
Link: Halo 4&5 Master Chief complete armor.rar

Shin v2
Halo 4 master chief shin 0.png
Warning! I highly recommed that you scale the parts to fit you! And you have to cut the files to fit your printer!
Link: shin v2.stl

Torso v2
chest.pngchest 2.png
Link: Torso v2.zip

Butt plate v2
1.png
Link: butt.stl

Backpack v2
2.png
Link: backpack.stl

Under chest part v2
3.png
Link: FUCP.stl

Upper and lower back v2
lower and upper back.png
Link for upper: Upper back.stl
Link for lower: Lower back.stl

Forearm v2
4.png
Link: Forearm.stl

Helmet v2
The visor, vents and neck cover is seperate from the helmet :) vents on the backside so you can place fans.
Halo 4 master chief helmet 1.png Halo 4 master chief helmet 2.png Halo 4 master chief helmet 6.png
Link: H5 master chief helmet.zip
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the complete torso:
master chief complete chest.stl

I also made a stl file with the whole armor, but be warned! this is a huge file at 503 MB and it is heavy on the pc unless you got a beast pc:
master chief complete armor.stl

BTW, the shoulder is pretty tricky to print... or to cut... however you want to put it. So I detached the shield from the bicep ring and added two alignment holes where you can put some pins in so it holds together perfectly.

View attachment 25362
View attachment 25363

And here is the link to download it:

Dropbox - MasterChiefShoulderbicep.zip

Note that the scale is the same as in the original files. You have to scale to whatever size you need it.

Enjoy and please share if some of you guys print this, I wanna see how it turns out for you guys :)

me with armor master chief.png

me with armor master chief 3.png

me with armor master chief 2.png

me with armor master chief 4.png

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit Creative Commons — Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International — CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.

Last edited:
Incredible work my friend! Will take advantage of the visor for sure. Noticed something though, no finger/knuckle plates. Or is that the last thing to work on?

Ho-mama! When I get done Linda and Kelly I am 100% using these as a print for my third friend! Thank you so much for making and sharing the amazing files!

okey, so the first print something vent wrong. I'm trying to figur it out, but i would be glad for some help if you guys have any idea what caused it.
13271629_10209483318190092_1634169682_o.jpg

So here is a little update on the printing side. we are not totaly sure what caused the failed first print, but did some small changes in the print setting and cleaned the nozzle to make sure it didn't repeat it on the next try. And this time it came out very good :)
13262624_10209489657268565_716004846_o.jpg 13271424_10209489657348567_1852799295_o.jpg

Wow, awesome man, I just love those parts. Are you going to continue uploading more pieces? :eek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back