Halo 4 Build by Xtremenoob

Status
Not open for further replies.
:$ you have videos!!!!!!!!!!! , intresting videooooooooooooos! this will help alot :) . also when you have the chance , can you suit up just so i can see how big it is with the undersuit??? no need for the helmet on , just the hole suit.
Just remember i hot glued stretchy fabric on the sides so it gives me more range of movement, it took alot of trial and error, here is a link to my YouTube video showing the foam and a bit closer of the undersuit,

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-ZYc0X2XjM

6:12-6:35 you see where i put the fabric

Am having a bit of trouble making the details that go on the forearms, how did you made them??? The ones that look like squares or triangles, that there only 2 of them on each forearm.
For anyone who is interested here is a sneak peak on how the paint job is comming along
cb782a587dcb878d4d8d4fad1ef72e08_zps735cdd96.jpg

Daniel

Am having a bit of trouble making the details that go on the forearms, how did you made them??? The ones that look like squares or triangles, that there only 2 of them on each forearm.

Hey,
Ill get some better pics of the full suit and undersuit during the day and ill do a video so you can seehow flexable it is.
Here is a better pic of the forarm square/triangle bits you were talking about
10053080143_188e2d7ede.jpg
Untitled

So here is an update!
My molding and casting supplies arrived and now working on molding the visor so i can pull 3 visors in one sheet when vacuum forming it,
But first i did some quick work on the gloves
10185865895_cdfc14cf1f.jpg
Untitled*
10185979743_5965ddc42b.jpg
Untitled
10185871265_5504066d79.jpg
Untitled

10185779864_2f78690cdc.jpg
Untitled
10185936586_d113a53b3f.jpg
Untitled*

Not sure if you can tell but this is after the first layer

10185784924_d33fd78184.jpg
Untitled
10185942606_d00d897c54.jpg
Untitled

Will be vacuumforming it tomorrow so stay tuned
Until then
Daniel

Ahhh nice, so basically is one piece and you scored the lines on the inside ??? so it can take that kinda of shape?? because it looks like one piece instead of difrent layers . On top is a rectangle, the front is a square and the sides are triangles.
Hey,
Ill get some better pics of the full suit and undersuit during the day and ill do a video so you can seehow flexable it is.
Here is a better pic of the forarm square/triangle bits you were talking about
10053080143_188e2d7ede.jpg
Untitled

Great job!
I'd like to see a closer picture of the boots (with the shoes inside) and the abdomen! Thanks!!!

Ahhh nice, so basically is one piece and you scored the lines on the inside ??? so it can take that kinda of shape?? because it looks like one piece instead of difrent layers . On top is a rectangle, the front is a square and the sides are triangles.

Scored lines? It is flat on all sides
Well first i used the foam floor mats and made a strip then cut at 2 peices at 2.5cm long, 1.2cm wide and 1.2depth to make a rectangle, then I cut it from the side in half to make a triangle shape from the side. Each peice made two of those shapes and simply glue on to the gauntlet

Great job!
I'd like to see a closer picture of the boots (with the shoes inside) and the abdomen! Thanks!!!
Thanks ill get some pics in a few hours. Im uploading a video specifically on the undersuit because i have got alot of feedback on it.
But i will get some pics of the abdomen aswell

These are very helpful, thanks! So, you glued the shoes inside the boots, right? What material did you use for the undersuite? Is it OK if I ask these questions here or you prefer private messages?

Thanks! and compliment again for your amazing work...I'm looking forward to be able to start my own thread and share my work!

HELP NEEDED!!
I vacuumed formed my visor 1/16 PETG but when i went to dye it i spent 3hrs and failed. I used 5 bags of orange rit at 140°f for 10min, nothing happend, turned temp up to 150° 20min started to get i slight colour difference but really nothing, 155-160° the visor warped so much its a throw away,

I REALLY NEED HELP FOR DYEING VISORS I JUST CANT GET THE HANG OF IT

P.S. the pot on the left was the cool bath
10327165374_95d1a26cbc.jpg
Untitled by daniel.bignoux, on Flickr

Helmet looks great!
I didn't even know u could dye a visor like that. Very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back