Halo 4 "Commander Sarah Palmer" Child's Play auction build. 450th & Stony Props

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you must be a busy guy Jim, and of course life comes first, but seriously, you guys from stony's props are realy teasing us whit such awsome visors. You teaching us how to do it ourselves would be more than apreciated xD Just words are good, but some pictures of the proccess, the meterials used and the different variations would be real great :) I know about how tony did his odst one, but those new just seems to be ripped off from oakley's factories xD !

This looks great!

I'm not a fan of Palmer's character in the game but I do like the Halo 4 Scout over the Halo 3 Scout.

Very professional looking and you nailed that visor man. Congratulations on being selected for the project! You should be proud!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is completely see thru..

I don't mean to bother you but could you perhaps post a mini tutorial for how you made it? The finished visor looks phenominal.

EDIT: I just noticed that VividT E X pretty much just asked the same thing. Sorry, please don't think I'm badgering you.

Awesome looking work. Love the amount of detail you put into this one. And the paint job really looks great as well. :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back