Halo 4 custom Hazop build

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thighs are almost ready for sealing as well, I'll try to post a pic tomorrow and now I'm building shoulder pieces. These circles on Hazop shoulders just look perfect for putting emblems on them. I would love to put 405th logo on one of them (I hope I can) and on the second circle my custom emblem - still work in progress:
PngItem_342198.png
but this is the general idea.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see how the thighs come out! The shins came out outstanding

Here you go

1587978744419.png

I think I'll add some LED foam stripes and blue LEDS to get something like this

1587978858385.png

And trauma kit is also pretty cool addition. I instaled magnet in this hook looking thing and in thigh. I think it can be very useful on cons for carrying some spare batteries and super glue. Fun fact - it can carry up to 25 tubes of 3g super glue.
1587978686073.png

Now, when I detailed this lower piece, I'm very happy with chest, only few small foam bits left to add and it will be finished... I retract my previos statement - back piece is way worse to construct than this one
IMG_20200510_164017.jpg

and I built waist pieces:

IMG_20200510_162858.jpg

I also started applying kwik seal in some spots and I want to use kwik seal and paint to create 'leftover flood' on mainly shins and boots. You know... when you blow up flood carrier with a 7.62×51mm round from DMR... something might stay on your armor.

Last edited:
I think I'm getting a little bit better in fusion 360.
I just finished modelling CNM attachment for my hazop helmet. I want to instal magnets in these small round spots and of course lights.

3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

It's not perfect but if anyone finds it useful...

Attachments

• CNM Attachment.zip
    66.3 KB · Views: 159
Are you going to make the helmet from foam, too? Because I saw that many people don't build their helmets from foam, I don't know why. I'm a beginner builder (ODST) and I am asking if it is a good idea to build ahelmet from foam or is it better to make it of fiberglass - or to just buy a cast?

You know... I built my helmet using fiberglass, resin and bodyfiller (maybe I'll post some pics soon) because I don't feel confident enought to build a helmet out of foam. For me, fiberglass is more forgiving - if I do something wrong, I just use bodyfiller and sandpaper, and with foam you need to be more careful. It all depends on what you prefer to work with.

Just a small update, this time on DMR - the energy bayonet has been printed and I'm thinking about casting the blade using some blue resin, for this translucent, energy-looking effect and I would also put blue LED in it.

IMG_20200514_210107.jpg

And also few hours ago I realised that painting my armor in arctic camo is completely pointless in my geographic area... I mean seriously how am I supposted to get any decent photos if I haven't seen more than 5mm (0,2 inch) of snow in winter in about 60km (37 miles) radius from my home in 6 years... and taking the whole suit into the mountains clearly isn't an option. But I don't want to do Hazop FRST in woodland colours because it doesn't look great in my opinion. So... after 30 minutes of trying to get through sniper jackals on LASO and surprisingly with keyboard still in one piece, after few years I have randomly logged into world of tanks... and it gave me pretty cool idea, maybe even better than arctic camo...

Screenshot_7.jpg
I think this pattern has a potential to look great on spartan armor and I'll try to make it happen.

But in this case I can't paint DMR in concrete scheme... Nah... regular DMR is also cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back