Halo 4 Fireteam Majestic Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

DYSTORTED INC

Hi guys! Since the release of Halo 4 I've been growing to like the Spartan IV armor more and more. So I've decided to take that one step further and create the armor of Fireteam Majestic. Each one will be screen accurate as always, so my progress may be a little slower that the rest. As far as the release of the files, I will let you know when they will be ready.

As far as the relation to the Dawn Under Heaven donations, this is completely separate.

Recon
recon.jpg

Pathfinder
542_max.jpg

290_max.jpg

Operator
operator_helmet_gold_001.png

Soldier
701_max.jpg

hey DYSTORTED INC,
the recon helmet's looking awesome so far, could you send me the files when its done?

Nice model man. I really need to get back into it as its been far too long. Sucks that you can't get max for the mac, I guess I will have to learn blender.

That recon looks sick! If your recon helmet is as awesome as it is, then i cant wait for the pathfinder to be done!

I expect nothing less now :p lol.

WOW, this got way for attention than I ever thought it would! Thank you all so much, as for the release of the files, that is yet to be determined. This is sort of a tester to see what the demand is for the models to be made.

And yes i know there are some things that are off, this is a WIP, thats why they call it a WIP. But go ahead and tell me anyway.

I think I'll wait to see final products then because it's just a little minor details. :D Keep up the good works. Can't wait to see it finish.

WOW, this got way for attention than I ever thought it would! Thank you all so much, as for the release of the files, that is yet to be determined. This is sort of a tester to see what the demand is for the models to be made.

Oh surely you jest sir! The demand for H4 models is EXPONENTIALLY HIGH :p
one might say.... OVER 9000

Thanks DH748!

Militant, much appreciated! Those are awesome references and will definitely come in handy!

UPDATE!!!

Slowly coming together. The main problem is that the ingame model is so less detailed than the main reference, alot of it is guess work/ trial and error.

wip2_zps50e0fdef.jpg

-Will

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back