Halo 4 Fireteam Majestic Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge Update time!!

After a long headache of disappointment from the prior screw up, It's perfect! The model was worked and reworked several times, even after the resize, until I finally had to back away. It's funny how when you're waiting on a shipment, time just creeps by with no regards to your anxiety. I was so excited to see the truck pull up, I opened the door and met the guy halfway to the door! Two boxes, two different projects = happy person!

DSCN1205_zpsa766d25f.jpg

DSCN1206_zpscc620ff9.jpg

DSCN1209_zpsd64adffe.jpg

DSCN1210_zps2b49557c.jpg

DSCN1207_zps91d7589a.jpg

DSCN1211_zpsbcceb3a9.jpg

My plan is to have the castings done by Comic Con for a few people. Time is crucial since I'll be moving in two weeks, so I'll be out of commission for several days.

Also swing by the other thread to see the Halo 4 Master Chief.

It's been a little while since updating due to Moving, my wife become crazy ill, and the ever looming 4th of July festivities we have each year at my pool....I kicked it into high gear and got this oh so close to molding!!

PICTURE TIME!!

DSCN1297_zpse0f2c939.jpg

DSCN1298_zpse8978e61.jpg

DSCN1299_zpsdfe32c38.jpg

DSCN1300_zpsa257c731.jpg

DSCN1310_zps9c20eac3.jpg

DSCN1311_zps7d34001e.jpg

DSCN1313_zpsfd85f434.jpg

If you can't tell from the first pictures I posted a few back, I've sanded the ever living hell out of it. Also, I just started with the wetsanding last night, and should be able to pick it back up and finish Friday night.

I am absolutely jealous of your skill and resources, and have been for a long time. Amazing work, as always.

turned out really sweet :)
nice work and ond the 3d prinzed version ist really awesome. still my favorite helmet from halo 4 :) sandly that the pep file is so hard

omg, it's beautiful. like, how do you go about having it printed like that? do you have connections or what haha? but seriously, that raw print looked like you just shopped the model sitting on top of a box. I am going to teach myself to model and want to one day be able to do this.

So, assuming I can even pull magic out of my ass and find money to throw at awesomeness... how much am I looking at for a bare Recon helmet? What I mean by bare is, no paint, no sanding, just casted and thrown into a box to ship.

I know I should've PM'ed you this but you haven't responded to both my messages I sent you on FB and I haven't tried messaging you here since you redirect everything to FB.

Also, if you're making Torso and body parts I'll be super-duper interested! Now I'll just get ready to get into debt lol

I'm still a guy, I want nice things alright? XD ...but this isn't a nice piece... it's gorgeous.

Sorry for the delay on everything folks. Life has thrown some stuff my way over the past few months. Moving, health issues in my family, starting a new job, working 10 hours a day at that job, etc. Lets just say, WHEW! Things have finally settled down, and I am casting and molding like a mad man! For those that have been waiting, thank you so much for being patient with me.

Update!

Putting the final details in, smoothing, and prepping for molding!

Recon18_zpsd81db1ee.jpg

Recon17_zpsdcb839d1.jpg

Recon19_zpsbbc4c683.jpg

Hot DAMN Dystorted thats one beautiful recon helmet. You can tell you put a lot of work into the detail. Good Job!!;)

Awesome update sir!! The people getting a copy of this are definitely a lucky few.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back