Halo 4 Helmet Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
K guys its almost there. I just need your eyes. Let me know if you see any large errors or mistakes or if you want more detail. I went for a medium-ish detail level. The camera I rendered it with has a bit of a fish lens so it may look it a bit off in proportion. Let me know what you guys think! And thanks for all the support so far!

Pathfinder-Helmet-WIP.gif

Thanks guys. If you guys think its done Ill make a few minor adjustments to it and then post wherever you need. Starting on the Soldier next

Doctor, I will be accepting new requests in a bit. I started on the Soldier Helmet (Spartan IV) last night but as soon as thats done Ill start taking on new projects.

Thanks guys. If you guys think its done Ill make a few minor adjustments to it and then post wherever you need. Starting on the Soldier next

YES! #WINNING
Thanks for answering our request and modeling the Soldier helmet. I definitely start peping it as soon as you release a . PDO :D

YES! #WINNING
Thanks for answering our request and modeling the Soldier helmet. I definitely start peping it as soon as you release a . PDO :D

Is an .OBJ ok? Im taking a day or two away from the Pathfinder so I can put fresh eyes to it and make sure everything is where I want it to be. Also, Its coming...

Soldier-WIP-Front.jpg

Soldier-WIP-Qtr.jpg

Soldier-WIP-Side.jpg

Im looking forward to Ironiums' Recon. As mentioned in another thread, people are still enjoying the game so i doubt most armour wil be available for some time. D:

when its ready id like to unfold the pathfinder for a Foam build from the looks of it its very clean with no real small lines.

I get the feel a DeRes or two may be required to make these amazing helmets actually buildable. (I will volunteer if required.)
i.e. - try to avoid modelling those tiny 1mm grooves into the surface.

That's all I really have to say - can't wait the have a crack at eventually making the Pathfinder!
CJ

Dude...i love this thread already. Many thanks to all of those who are making this possible.

What would we do without you all? :)

Still havent decided what helmet to do yet. There are so many to choose from.

I get the feel a DeRes or two may be required to make these amazing helmets actually buildable. (I will volunteer if required.)
i.e. - try to avoid modelling those tiny 1mm grooves into the surface.

That's all I really have to say - can't wait the have a crack at eventually making the Pathfinder!
CJ

Its a good thing I kept the low res version as well. Ill post it up when I get home from work

Ok gents who wants em? I have 2 versions, a low poly and high poly. The only difference being that the low poly doesnt have the detail lines. Let me know who wants to try unfolding these. Also Soldier is coming along as well no pics though sorry. After that Im going to do a knee and shoulder for the Soldier as well as the Pathfinder. After those though Im going to take a brake and start my own build.

HP
Pathfinder-Helmet-WIP.gif

LP
LP-Pathfinder-Helmet.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back