Halo 4 Infection Flood Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloHunterChief

Jr Member
I have been wanting to start building something for a while and get off my lazy butt and this is how i am going to do it

i spent like thirty minutes drawing and cutting the arm and i think im happy with the results
I know it doesnt look like much but my plan is to surround it with smaller then smaller pieces then carve it for there but for now this is the outline
IMG_8836.jpg

i havent done to much with the arm but heres an update
i have cut out two more and i have started carving one of them
View attachment 256413

The best part about making a flood costume is the fact that you have a goal in sight, no need for patterns, just a whole bunch of chaos and making the grossest thing possible.

Making a Halo 3 Combat Form has been one of my favourite builds so far, there might be some helpful tips in my old thread that I did back in the day. I've become slightly better when it comes to documenting builds since then so if there's anything that you've got questions about, feel free to ask, I JUST WANT MORE CARRIERS!

okay for my update
i am getting close to finishig carving the melee arm here is how it looks so fa
IMG_8837.jpg
IMG_8838.jpg

and i also plan to cover the hand but i am debating if i should use velcro and fabric or foam

I've become slightly better when it comes to documenting builds since then so if there's anything that you've got questions about, feel free to ask
I'm sure will need help so thanks

ok ya so i plan to add velcro strips where the edges of the handle and the blade are and if i dont like it i can just remove it and add more foam but first the paint job

OK after a couple days of crazyness i finaly did something for the arm, i decided to add bondo for that more rugged and circular look
IMG_8848.JPG

i also have started peping the head although nothing really to show yet

ok then time for an update
i have been really squeezing in time for peping this head and i am quite happy on how it has turned out so far
IMG_8862.JPG
IMG_8861.JPG
IMG_8860.JPG
IMG_8863.JPG

i plan to make the jaw and teeth out of foam so they are more longlasting and im thinking that i might make the jaw movable but then again i might not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back