1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Halo 4 Infection Flood Build

Discussion in 'Halo Pepakura Costumes' started by HaloHunterChief, Jun 21, 2018.

1. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

I have been wanting to start building something for a while and get off my lazy butt and this is how i am going to do it

2. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

i spent like thirty minutes drawing and cutting the arm and i think im happy with the results
    I know it doesnt look like much but my plan is to surround it with smaller then smaller pieces then carve it for there but for now this is the outline
    IMG_8836.jpg

Lieutenant Jaku and PaiganBoi like this.
  3. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

i havent done to much with the arm but heres an update
    i have cut out two more and i have started carving one of them
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg

4. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO 405th Regiment Officer

The best part about making a flood costume is the fact that you have a goal in sight, no need for patterns, just a whole bunch of chaos and making the grossest thing possible.

Making a Halo 3 Combat Form has been one of my favourite builds so far, there might be some helpful tips in my old thread that I did back in the day. I've become slightly better when it comes to documenting builds since then so if there's anything that you've got questions about, feel free to ask, I JUST WANT MORE CARRIERS!

5. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

yes me too but i decided not to cause i just didnt have enough material at the moment but in the future i may attempt to make one and i just have to say flood are my favorite from halo by far

6. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

okay for my update
    i am getting close to finishig carving the melee arm here is how it looks so fa IMG_8837.jpg IMG_8838.jpg
    and i also plan to cover the hand but i am debating if i should use velcro and fabric or foam

I'm sure will need help so thanks

7. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

I just looked at the thread you linked and my goodness i had no dea that picture you sent was you
    bro you are a legend, Turbo

TurboCharizard likes this.
  8. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

ok ya so i plan to add velcro strips where the edges of the handle and the blade are and if i dont like it i can just remove it and add more foam but first the paint job

9. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

OK after a couple days of crazyness i finaly did something for the arm, i decided to add bondo for that more rugged and circular look
    IMG_8848.JPG
    i also have started peping the head although nothing really to show yet

Lieutenant Jaku likes this.
  10. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

and those head pics are going to take a little longer thanks pepakura's worst enemy
    :eek: SIZING :confused:
    :whistle: (Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN)

11. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

ok then time for an update
    i have been really squeezing in time for peping this head and i am quite happy on how it has turned out so far
    IMG_8862.JPG IMG_8861.JPG IMG_8860.JPG IMG_8863.JPG
    i plan to make the jaw and teeth out of foam so they are more longlasting and im thinking that i might make the jaw movable but then again i might not