Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know how to upload references from their H4 file share? Would really help a lot, thanks.

I was trying to figure that out today as well. I've got a few reference shots that I would like on my computer of the undersuit. I'm a little peeved that this feature (along with a LOT of features it seems) is so difficult to find.

How about some files for any of the marines?

original.jpg

IMAG1104.jpg

IMAG1105.jpg

I'm agree! I want them too

why is there only more than one helmet for the spartan 4's? i need the air assalt and aviator for my suit.

Since there is more than one, use those! Otherwise, have patience and allow the file-makers to do their work at their own pace. Perhaps you should learn how to make them yourself. I'm currently watching Blender tutorials right now, so it's not below you to do so as well.

This is not a reqeust thread,so I am sure that the modelers would be thankful if you stop.
If you have a request it should go to the correct thread which is titled "pepakura request","3d file request",or the knew "official halo 4 requet" threads
located in the 3d modeling section.

I unfolded JTM1997's Halo 4 Recruit helmet, so if anybody wants to build it, here is a link to his thread and the unfold Post # 602
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30096-jtm1997-s-reach-pilot-emile-recon-odst-deadmau5-Scout-and-daft-punk-helmet-peps?p=643691#post643691

also if you would like to see the helmet already pep'd and hardened I have pics of it on Facebook, eventually I will make a build thread but im to lazy at the moment to upload to photobucket
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/media/set/?set=a.428437087219161.98062.339121156150755&type=1
Hey Hyper I couldn't help but notice the scout helmet on the same facebook page as the recruit pep I tried looking around for the file you used but I had no luck do you mind posting a link to where you downloaded the file, Thanks.

I hope that the aviator helmet won't be a huge problem when modeling....... I will see when I get my pictures, might be awhile for that though

I would really like to see someone make the HAZOP helmet from H4, to me I think that it's pimp... and thank you again to all you guys that take the time to make the models for us builders

I dare someone to crack at the P. Knight, lol.

Also, whenever anyone has the chance, hoping for a foam template for Master Chief's Halo 4 helm? Thanks, and no rush at all, I too am flying through H4.

Edit: Just found that model thread...

Also, whenever anyone has the chance, hoping for a foam template for Master Chief's Halo 4 helm? Thanks, and no rush at all, I too am flying through H4.

a Couple have taken some hits at them so far actually! free hand too I think....

i still think the didacts helm is the most bad ass in the entire game :')
ide love to pep one and make it retractable. mabey after my build and when a pep file exists for it :')

Can you send me the link to that thread, I have searched for hours and can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back