Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone working on the "Air Assault" helmet? WANT WANT WANT! plz
ZbSFJ.jpg

Anyone working on the "Air Assault" helmet? WANT WANT WANT! plz

Oi, less of the leeching and demands, yeah? You've only two posts - one of which was a question that could easily have been answered with 'yes' if you did some looking about, and the other with 'no' if, likewise, you'd taken the time to look instead of jumping right in.

The game's only been out for four days. People are busy enjoying it, and some armours haven't even been unlocked/referenced yet. I'm sure that once things settle down, the armour modelling will resume, but you're going to have to be patient and sit on your hands a little.

Now that the game is out is there going to be more reliable and less detailed .pdo files?

I would make my own files but I'm having a terrible time learning. :(

Things I want to make or would like to see:

-Updated Warrior Helmet
-a few more chest peices...mainly the defender chest
-torsos with better geometry and shape

I'm not complaing even though it sounds like I'm being a bit of a -Yoink- but I do enjoy the models that have been put out so far.

Like I said if/when I get better at file making I'll post my own up when I get finished.

I bet it's gonna be a while before anyone stops playing halo 4 and makes some files, I sure know that my armor wip is gonna wait! x) But when people do start making files, i think it would be cool to see people building these

Pathfinder Helmet
Venator or Wetwork Armor
Lightrife or Binary Rifle
Suppressor

Now I am not telling people to make these, I'm just saying which ones I think would be coolest to make and see irl. I have the patience to wait a while before seeing them, cause I am still in progress of my reach suit, and if I have any requests I will post them in the 3d requests thread.

Hey, is anyone capable of reposting the files on mediafire to 4shared? my router is blocking it for phishing, and Ive tried fixing it, but its really stubborn.

I was looking through the pages and it seems there is nothing for the promethean knight. If anyone has any time to make any files I would greatly appreciate it. If i knew how to use the programs I would do so myself but with a busy schedule of school and filming makes things a little complicated

Guys, I'm not trying to be a jerk here or anything , but this thread is for Halo 4 pepakura files that already exist. If you want to put in requests for pep files, you need to go to the pepakura file request thread.

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/13671-Pepakura-Requests

There's the link. That thread is for asking about having a specific pep file made. This thread is basically where completed Halo 4 files are collected into one place so that they can be added to the database.

To repeat, this is NOT where you ask for Halo 4 pep files. This is NOT where you request files to be made. The people on this site have lives of their own. They're not here to be permanently seated in front of a screen to churn out endless files on demand. The members of this site with 3D modeling abilities know there is a demand for files. Most, if not all, of them have several pieces they want to work on themselves. Most, if not all, will likely wait until they've unlocked all, or at least the majority, of available armor pieces and figure out their own personal configuration before they'll even begin to work on any models, and then likely they will start with what they want to have before they'll consider taking requests. The game came out only a week ago. I know some people have already burned through the campaign, the current offerings of Spartan Ops, and have been all but living in War Games the last week. Heck I've been seeing quite a few upper 40's in the playlists already. But not everyone has that much time to devote to playing the game, much less the game AND handling the onslaught of pep requests. So chillax.

Just a heads up - will be trawling links and updating the Database accordingly very soon.
I'll also be posting the foam templates I made when constructing my own S4 for launch, which includes: Tracker shoulder, Recruit gauntlet, base handplate, *Warrior shin/part of the thigh, *Engineer boots

* meaning I can't think of the in-game permutation name off the top of my head yet - will update when I check later.

CJ

:And yes - please stop bothering/requesting files, we are all far too busy playing Halo 4 right now. We will get to it - eventually...

I want the scanner HELMET waiting for it since month !!!!!!!! Lower detail accepted cause i will detail it with foamies. Paypal paiement avaible for the HEROE who make it for me

I unfolded JTM1997's Halo 4 Recruit helmet, so if anybody wants to build it, here is a link to his thread and the unfold Post # 602
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30096-jtm1997-s-reach-pilot-emile-recon-odst-deadmau5-Scout-and-daft-punk-helmet-peps?p=643691#post643691

also if you would like to see the helmet already pep'd and hardened I have pics of it on Facebook, eventually I will make a build thread but im to lazy at the moment to upload to photobucket
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/media/set/?set=a.428437087219161.98062.339121156150755&type=1

Does anybody know how to upload references from their H4 file share? Would really help a lot, thanks.

Does anybody know how to upload references from their H4 file share? Would really help a lot, thanks.

I don't know why or when it does, but this feature doesn't work yet. You can upload the files, but you won't be able to view it, nor does anyone else. neither on xbox live or in the browser. I'd love to put my gravity hammer rampage on youtube, but for now noone knows when it will be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back