Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an email that I saw on my phone, updating me on the latest reply for one of my subscriptions.

I'm still smiling

Thank you so much Monkeyfuj, I've been waiting for a long time for this one. You don't know how happy I am to see someone actually answering my "prayers".

Tiem to get started.

Again, thanks.

Oh and Happy New Years to everybody... in two hours from California :)

Update: Damn 4shared set me back 20 seconds in getting my hands on it...

It's beautiful Monkeyfuj. I love it.

I have the Aviator and Hazop helmets and will be unfolding them. Thanks Monkeyfuj!

what do you guys think? it is my first pdo file that i created, i decided to go with something simple. if any one finds something wrong with it and are able to fix it please do. critiques please, good or bad
crimmsonmk6shoulder_zps3e97ead5.jpg

mk6 shoulder: http://www.4shared.com/file/gfM4hgKX/crimmson_shoulder_mk6.html

Everytime I try to print some of the armor pieces, the flaps won't have numbers on them, and if they do, they're too small to see. Can someone please help?

Everytime I try to print some of the armor pieces, the flaps won't have numbers on them, and if they do, they're too small to see. Can someone please help?
go to the "2d" menu at the top of the program and click on "show edge id" make sure it is checked and that should work. check it out and let us know

The Edge ID option Sonny mentioned will put the numbers back on. If you click on "Settings," choose "Other settings" from teh drop down menu, and then click the "others" tab you'll find an option to change the Edge ID font size. Just find a size that's easier for you to read and go from there. BUt you should note that on narrow pieces that have edges on either side, larger ID numbers will overlap even more and might make it all the more difficult to read.

The Edge ID option Sonny mentioned will put the numbers back on. If you click on "Settings," choose "Other settings" from teh drop down menu, and then click the "others" tab you'll find an option to change the Edge ID font size. Just find a size that's easier for you to read and go from there. BUt you should note that on narrow pieces that have edges on either side, larger ID numbers will overlap even more and might make it all the more difficult to read.

AHHH! I knew o forgot something lol. i spaced the font size option. good eye and explanation Zaff!

Has anyone made the Spartan-IV cod piece front yet? All I saw on the Database was the butt pack.

1337, you're probably better off scratch-building the cod piece so it fits your body, rather than trying over and over to make one from pep that wont pinch, bind, be too small, etc.

There's another issue with asking about a Spartan IV Cod piece: Which cod piece are you looking for? Recruit, Narrow, Counter, Contoured, Overlocking, Outer Plated, Bulk or Mark VI (I think that's all of them)? Aside from the undersuit itself, Halo 4 offers absolutely NO standard/universal pieces. Every shoulder has a unique bicep piece that it attaches to, every forearm has a different handplate, every chest piece has a different shape, and a different ab plate (or no ab plate at all), and as you can see here, there are at least 8 different lower body combinations (consisting of unigue cod, buttplate, thigh, knee, shin and boot components), none of them sharing anything in common with the others. There's going to be a lot more work involved in modeling and pepping Halo 4 armor, and it's going to take a lot of time for full sets to be available. Most of the attention, form what I've seen, has been on helmets, chests, and weapons. The rest will come in time, but it WILL take time. The best bet if you can't wait, as Kyre suggested, is to do it yourself either by free-handing it, or creating the model yourself. Otherwise, patience is key.

Has anyone made the Spartan-IV cod piece front yet? All I saw on the Database was the butt pack.

I have one... I dont know who made it, or were I got it... but pm me your email and I'll send it your way... I would suggest makeing it out of foam so you get the look and flexibility out of it...

Chris

I have one... I dont know who made it, or were I got it... but pm me your email and I'll send it your way... I would suggest makeing it out of foam so you get the look and flexibility out of it...

Chris

I'm sending you a pm as well. All I have is the butt pack.

I was just putting it out there that there are so many different model this time around. I lack the ability (or at the very least, the know-how) to do 3D modeling at this point. I've been making my small contributions here and there by unfolding the occasional models made by thsoe who have the skill to make them.

I was a bit off the mark, though. Technically the cod-piece would be universal because it's integrated into the S.IV undersuit this time around rather than being "plate" armor as it was in previous games. My mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back