Halo 4 Pepakura (Files within)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No insult intended KingRahl, I'm still gonna use your forearm files. Probably the thigh files too. By the way God Bless You too bro. Your stuff is baddass no doubt. I couldn't have built my foam Master Chief without your files, and for that i owe you a huge thanks. So thank you. You guys work very hard and you do it from the kindness of your heart. That's more than anyone can ask for. I still can't decide whose helmet i'm gonna use for my new suit. I wish i could start 3D modeling too but i gotta start making some real money first. Anyway here's my new forearms pepped out. Thanks again Kingrahl. I think if you spent just a little more time on each of your pieces you could take it to another level, especially in regards to creating the cross section thickness of the walls. I think that is really important not to leave out. Anyway i still love your work bro. Thanks again, i never thought i would get to have a conversation with you. This is awesome. Thanks Again. Here's my forearms pepped out.

My FaceBook Page: Heavy Metal Armored please give me your like.
1040850_353717674731928_782970089_o.jpg

I completely agree, which is why I have been working on this. I'm still learning to model so it is taking me quite a while to get it done but it's getting there.

soldiermodel.jpg

WOAH just noticed that!

Dude thanks for responding to my request! I honestly didn't think anybody would take up to it until 20 pages down or somethingXD

Thanks again, I can unfold if you like!

YEEEEAAAH!

I'd like to request a Strider Helmet and the Shotgun from Halo 4, images can be found religiously on Google. PM me if you are able to 3D model or know of locations for these files.

I'd like to request a Strider Helmet and the Shotgun from Halo 4, images can be found religiously on Google. PM me if you are able to 3D model or know of locations for these files.

The shotgun I believe is in the halo 4 asset file posted by zombiegrimm. It will need some work and tlc
Before it is ready. When I get back home in a week from work I will start on it if it is included in the package.

Monkey and King you guys rock. Keep up the great work .

I downloaded Blender to try my hand at modeling. But when i open Blender all i am getting is a blank screen. I went to the troubleshoot but it did not really help at all. Can anyone help me out. My computer is very new. I am running windows 8 but not touch screen.

I downloaded Blender to try my hand at modeling. But when i open Blender all i am getting is a blank screen. I went to the troubleshoot but it did not really help at all. Can anyone help me out. My computer is very new. I am running windows 8 but not touch screen.

You might have to download python, but I don't know because your using windows 8

You might have to download python, but I don't know because your using windows 8

I don't know which style of computer you have, but I had bought a
dell envy with 10 gigs DDR and windows 8. I install blender and it killed my comp. I replaced it and it did it again after installing blender. I spoke with micro and they reimbursed me at the store. I bought a pawn shop special with windows 7 and I haven't had problems since. Don't if this is across the board or I just got unlucky with the comp. I don't know if anyone else has had this happen with there comp.

They release 2 versions at a time. 32bit and 64bit. If you tried 64bit, then uninstall and try the 32bit version. The current stable version is 2.66a. They have 2.67 as their current but it doesn't load my personal settings. And the 2.68 is under review. You can find the 2.66a here http://download.blender.org/release/

The shotgun I believe is in the halo 4 asset file posted by zombiegrimm. It will need some work and tlc
Before it is ready. When I get back home in a week from work I will start on it if it is included in the package.

Start on the shotgun or helmet? Also I am in the middle of downloaded those files you linked, thanks! Even if the shotgun isn't there, I hope it has the grav hammer. One of my friends just told me they want to use it for his outfit.

If you're talking about the helmet, great! lol My husband is dead set on making it himself by eye/hand coord if he can't get his hands on a pep file. More power to him, buuuuuut... yeah. Time constraints. lol

Anyway, thanks for the help!

Hey, guys. New to the 405th here. I am looking for a Halo 4 Ranger helmet file, but can't seem to find one. Is anyone making one or know where I can find one?

this is something im working on >.> as far as i can gather not very pep friendly unless someone wants to spent the time scaling it back and unfolding it... but a HD SRS99-S5 well what iv done so far... check out the progress at Halo 4 Sniper Rifle
SRS99-S5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone,

I took a hiatus a bit back since I was moving cross country but now Im back to work. Started my first build and working on the Soldier armor set in maya as well. I have the bicep/tricep, shoulder pretty set but still working on the rest. Heres a progress shot:
KO2QqRp.jpg

Hey Everyone,

I took a hiatus a bit back since I was moving cross country but now Im back to work. Started my first build and working on the Soldier armor set in maya as well. I have the bicep/tricep, shoulder pretty set but still working on the rest. Heres a progress shot:
KO2QqRp.jpg

That looks fraggin' awesome. I hope you have good luck with the torso piece... I mean, not like you said anything about releasing it and I'm getting ahead of myself here but...

HHHNNNGGGG (<---used in a totally wrong way but hell I'm really really liking it)

Look at my profile pic. That says a lot about what I wear in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back