Halo 4 Recruit armor (3D Model build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the rendering looks awesome. Respect go's out to you for all your hard work on this.:cool
th_ThornsThumbsUp-1.jpg

Send em my way and I'll unfold them. I'll take a stab at unfolding for foam friendly, but my knowledge on that is limited since I've only done it once, to a small piece; but it worked.

Alrighty carpathiavh! The zip file has been sent to you via private message!

I sure can, Commander! :D

I expect boots on the ground at 18:00! >:u

Send me the files!
I can unflod this :D

Alrighty! I'll send the zip file to you via private message!

i wouldn't mind helping with the unfolding either!

WOOHOO! Once again, private message for the ZIP file! :)

Wow the rendering looks awesome. Respect go's out to you for all your hard work on this.:cool
th_ThornsThumbsUp-1.jpg

Thanks a a bunch Thorn! Damn fine armor you have too! I think I'll try and replicate your 'thumbs up pose' with my Recruit suit just because XD

It looks like you got everything down for this one. SO a big thank you is in order from me to you! the recruit armor is my fav by far for halo 4. Keep up your kick ass work. I'll be watching to see how this turns out my friend XD/.

Hey, Alls I gotta say, is YOU'RE A FRACKING GOD!!!!!! Dude, that is absolutely Legendary!!! If ya want, I'll take a stab at unfolding it for ya too, if that's ok...? I like a challenge! And the bigger, the better, I say! :D

Hey, Alls I gotta say, is YOU'RE A FRACKING GOD!!!!!! Dude, that is absolutely Legendary!!! If ya want, I'll take a stab at unfolding it for ya too, if that's ok...? I like a challenge! And the bigger, the better, I say! :D

Its funny that you said fracking, I work for a company that fracs. or fracture the earth. Great work on the models broken visor.

WOW!!!! :O freakin EPIC! Great work bro!
And damn you did all of that on sketchup?!?!?! I've been trying to make stuff like that on sketchup for the longest time!!! An I thought I was good at it XD nvm man you sir are pro! great job once again! :) would you mind teaching me how to do all of that? XD jk

it looks absolutely stunning as 3d model but it's a hell to unfold :')
there are way to many flaws and nags that make it a pain in the butt xD

It looks like you got everything down for this one. SO a big thank you is in order from me to you! the recruit armor is my fav by far for halo 4. Keep up your kick ass work. I'll be watching to see how this turns out my friend XD/.

Haha yep! Thanks a bunch my man! People are currently working on unfolds for this baby, and I'm reading that there are issues with it and such... but eh :/ idk. I made this armor as accurate as I possibly can!

Lmao thanks a bunch xD I've already got like 6 people unfolding, but I'll keep you in mind for another unfolder

Really nice amazing work. Simply awesomeness!

Thanks a ton! This puppy took me around 2 weeks of solid work to turn it out!

Its funny that you said fracking, I work for a company that fracs. or fracture the earth. Great work on the models broken visor.

Thanks a ton Crimson!

WOW!!!! :O freakin EPIC! Great work bro!
And damn you did all of that on sketchup?!?!?! I've been trying to make stuff like that on sketchup for the longest time!!! An I thought I was good at it XD nvm man you sir are pro! great job once again! :) would you mind teaching me how to do all of that? XD jk

TYVM! :D
Yep! This was all modeled in SU8 Pro mind you, with the subdivide and smooth plugin, slice, push pull on surface plugin. Oh boy... teaching somebody how to do something like this would be a challenge xD

it looks absolutely stunning as 3d model but it's a hell to unfold :')
there are way to many flaws and nags that make it a pain in the butt xD

Try changing the threshold? I know the model has a ton of surfaces that go in on eachother and such and super tiny details as well. But ya know, if we throw some blood sweat and tears into this baby it'll be ready for pepping eventually xP

ALSO A LITTLE UPDATE GUYS!! EVA HELMET BASE MODEL TIME WIP!!!
ajv4as.png

25ph5pt.png

15rmxjc.png

the back is super ugly and blocky right now so im not gonna post it >.>

Bulk Boots and Shins WIP!!!
ina7v8.png

Dude this is epic I could help try and unfold some of this stuff it would be sick to help out :p

ahaha XD nvm then lol
dang!!! that EVA helmet looks awesome!
i can only make guns in sketchup no helmets or armor d:

i've got the boot hand and thigh done, but the rest is time taking xD

What pieces are giving you the biggest problems? If need be I can go back through them and clean them up a bit more. No garantees however since I'm also working on this for a job and my schedule is getting rather full with other modeling projects... :/

If you need more unfolders i can help out also :)

Ofcourse! More unfolders are always nice. So far the boot, thigh and hands have been done... just leaving a majority of the suit left. Mind you it is a challenging unfold.

ahaha XD nvm then lol
dang!!! that EVA helmet looks awesome!
i can only make guns in sketchup no helmets or armor d:

Lmao xD
Thanks a bunch Road Kill! The visor was probably the toughest part. Its slowly coming together, but I'm going to start modeling the chest piece soon sooo... yea... xD more awesome stuff soon!

This is quite a challenging unfold.

wouldnt be a good model if it was an easy unfold :3
and yea, I kinda had a feeling. Sketchup poly models seem to be a challenge to unfold anyways.

Wow, the recruit armour looks amazing and so do the Bulk shins and boots, also will you be modelling the thighs as well?. Either way, keep up the good work!

It's okay. The challenge is kind of exciting.

okay good xD

Wow, the recruit armour looks amazing and so do the Bulk shins and boots, also will you be modelling the thighs as well?. Either way, keep up the good work!

Yes ofcourse I'm making the bulk thighs as well xD wouldnt be the full set if I didnt! But EVA is on the top of my priority list since it is for my job

still looks pretty awesome
awesome cant wait to see it :D

thanks a bunch! :D The EVA helmet actually just finished being fleshed out, gonna start working on the shoulders today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back