Halo 4 Scout Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricPuppy771

Hey 405th, this is my second Scout Helemt Build and I have really had time to practice with my Bondo skills, still I am only 13 ,so not alot of time. Here are pics.

Helmet by Zercon
IMAG0735_zpsc3ff4d45.jpg

Model of Helmet
IMAG0774_zps86f3e8b6.jpg

IMAG0773_zps2931baec.jpg

Sorry for no pics of paper model, camera was'nt available

Resined,Fiberglassed, and Bondoed
IMAG0730_zps01407182.jpg

IMAG0733_zps1d98b26d.jpg

IMAG0736_zps68445ea7.jpg

IMAG0742_zpsbd0420cf.jpg

IMAG0745_zps4f0f19df.jpg

Can you get a full shot of the helm so I can see what it fully looks like, either than that you know how to bondo and I don't and its hard to believe that your 13! I'm 16 and I haven't made anything remotely awesome yet so give yourself a pat on the back buddy!

I'm not sure if it's the camera but at the bottom of the visor it looks a little warped, however I'm sure its nothing your amazing bondo skills can't fix, this is an awesome build and from someone your age!!! Wow man, I'd love to be half as good as you are. Keep up the amazing work, can't wait to see some more

Good job on the helmet so far. Mine is nearing completion and I know how easy it is to nit pick over bondo work.

Great work... Is there any way you could link where you got the pep model? I've been looking for this model for a while and can't find it.

Great work... Is there any way you could link where you got the pep model? I've been looking for this model for a while and can't find it.
quazar i am the person he got the file from. i have asked that no one upload a share yet so kill kill kill can recoop some cost on his build. if you would like a copy pm your email address to me and i can send it to you after i get off worl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back