Halo 4 Source Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again. I am only the reposter. I have a friend who is trying to extract the Multiplayer source files, but he needs to rewrite some lines of program in order for it to work. So, as much as people want the multiplayer models, you are going to have to wait. I do not have access nor am I holding onto those files. When they become available I will update this with them. Until then, please enjoy what files have already been released.

Here is another quick update! Somehow, these weapons were absent from the pack, so here they are. The weapons missing were the Sticky Detonator, Rail Gun, and the Spartan Laser. Also, getting closer to the MP files being extracted. Stay tuned!

Source File Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/iu7jqm

Zombiegrimm, I can not begin to thank you enough for the files. I will work on this as much as possible.

dodact.jpg

Wow! Didact pepakura files would be cool, there is no finished didact armor yet, I only know one guy who's working in this armor.
Maybe we'll see even more didacts builds, if people can pep it.

Zombiegrimm, I can not begin to thank you enough for the files. I will work on this as much as possible.

yea the files are awesome aren't they, btw on the left hand side click smooth shading for all meshes, just makes the render a whole lot nicer

enjoy your 3d files

So, I'd be interested to know who's helping you get all of these files ripped, Zombie. I've been keeping up with the program and what it's capable of - as far as I know only one person has come out and said they're even working on getting other things extracted.

So, I'd be interested to know who's helping you get all of these files ripped, Zombie. I've been keeping up with the program and what it's capable of - as far as I know only one person has come out and said they're even working on getting other things extracted.

I was personally contacted by a friend of mine, who wished the 405th to have these files. I've unfolded somethings for him, and we have a great relationship. I have no idea how he has extracted the files, and I wouldn't have posted these if it wasn't asked of me.

But there's the thing - these files are there for anybody to get a hold of, and we've had things out before where one person seemed to hold access to all the content.

Sharing is caring, after all.

But there's the thing - these files are there for anybody to get a hold of, and we've had things out before where one person seemed to hold access to all the content.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Please be more specific.

I don't think that this is the case here.If I understand correctly you are saying that somebody is holding onto the files and not shareing but i fact he has quite generously give out what he has on hand,if you are refuring to the multiplayer models Zombie says that his friend has to rewright some code in order to make things work right.So be patient dont throw fits and point fingers because you are not getting what you want.Zombie I am personaly thankfull.

link no longer work ((((I really want to download models of forerunners: crawlers Knights watcher didact their weapons, etc. why link is not available (((

Well hello there new fellow member. The link of this post probably broke a long time ago seeing the last post was over 7 years ago.

Forum etiquette say that post older than a year (not sure, correct me if i'm wrong) should not be replied to. Of course the OP is exempt from this. Problem with replying to such an old post is that it gets pushed to the top and drives newer content down.
Best thing is to DM the OP and see if he responds to that.

Happy posting otherwise trooper :cool:

I have been working on something similar to your source files archive! I have been making an archive of the source files from every game so far (Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 & ODST, Halo Reach, Halo 4, and Halo 5)
This is a link to it! Halo Extractions - Google Drive
Hope this helps you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back