Halo 4 Venator Torso and Shoulder Foam Templates PDO's By JTM1997

Hyperballistik

Im finally releasing the Files I used for my Venator suit that I since put on hold, JTM1997 made the models I unfolded them for foam builds, you can modify the file for pepakura if you like, The files are Low Detail which is what I requested since I was using them for a foam build, you can add all the details while working with foam, also the Torso is not 100% accurate but close, the diffrences can be taken care of if building with foam, hope you guys can use them

VenatorChest_zps8e2c5757.jpg

Download link for torso file
http://www.4shared.com/file/LQkEfjcx/Venator_chest_Foam_Templates_5.html

VentatorSHLDR_zps46bfd3c2.jpg

Download link for shoulder
http://www.4shared.com/file/bU6sgvFx/Venator_shoulder_Foam_Template.html

For the shoulder you will have to scratch build the part that holds the shoulder to your arm also if someone knows of a better way to share the files besides 4 shared feel free to share the files on another file share site but please post the links in this thread

Attachments

lordhood32

Thanks man, for adding another project on my already cramped room XD i won't have much after the space marine and Clone Commander i have planned...oh well

Crimmson

Attachments

Hyperballistik

is this pep or foam ready? thank you and jtm1997 for releasing these.

edit: I just looked at the right side of the pic. big ole DERP on the grandest scale of derpatude( Webster come on, I claim this one too)
LoL I was about to say I think the pic shows pep, don't worry I think we all do the same thing ;)

elplac

I wonder If you can Upload this files again please, since thy are not available anymore. I need Chest, Helmet and Shoulder/Bicep if you have them.

Dirtdives

RXO & Keeper of Con Lists
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
elplac, be advised, this thread is almost 5 years old since last touched. Necro posting is frowned upon here. If you have a question, PM the author directly......but keep in mind, if the person hasn't been on in a while, you might not get an answer. Best to check out Armory and do a search there for what you're looking for HERE. Good luck and welcome to the 405th.