Halo 5: Asset Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and I cannot seem to get to the point where I can actually pose it.

I know that for Blender the actual rig must be actively selected in Object mode. Then after hitting Ctrl + Tab which takes you into Pose Mode. Just using that as a Example. Also, there may be a add-on, or a Python Script that needs to be Enabled in order for the Rig to be posed. Kind of what you had mentioned earlier about the CharacterGenerator. For Blender I needed to go into the User Preferences under the FILE tab then check off Auto-run Python Scripts, which allowed full functionality with everything associated with Rigging in general. Maybe look into the armature options, maybe the rig needs to be generated with the actual mesh. What I had done in Blender is once the Rig was is position I had to generate the rig. But still the mesh wasn't following the rigs movements. So then I needed to select an option called Automatic weights. Once I selected Automatic weights, I was able to pose the figure, having the Mesh follow with the rig.

New REQ items inbound:

Within a week or so we'll be getting the new Halo: Reach-themed armour sets. Included in the new update are:

WRATH (Emile)
INDOMITABLE (Jorge)
VIGILANT (Jun)
INTRUDER (Kat)

The armours should be up pretty much within a day or so of the update going live. I look forward to seeing what the community can create from them.

New REQ items inbound:

Within a week or so we'll be getting the new Halo: Reach-themed armour sets. Included in the new update are:

WRATH (Emile)
INDOMITABLE (Jorge)
VIGILANT (Jun)
INTRUDER (Kat)

The armours should be up pretty much within a day or so of the update going live. I look forward to seeing what the community can create from them.

Wow, you are in the southern. Man i have been gone for awhile. Once again thank you for your hard work and i cant wait to get my hands on tge h5 reach variants.

Wow, you are in the southern.

I have been since early March. Step it up!

Once again thank you for your hard work and i cant wait to get my hands on tge h5 reach variants.

You're very welcome. As I said, I'll be able to get them pretty much as soon as they're released, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

EDIT: new categories are online and in the Archive, ready to receive files as soon as they come online.

I have been since early March. Step it up!

You're very welcome. As I said, I'll be able to get them pretty much as soon as they're released, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

EDIT: new categories are online and in the Archive, ready to receive files as soon as they come online.

If these are extracted from the website, couldn't you theoretically get the animations and skeleton too?

If these are extracted from the website, couldn't you theoretically get the animations and skeleton too?

I'd honestly rather not discuss extraction methods - we don't tend to encourage ripping on the 405th as a conversational topic - but suffice it to say 'no'.

I'm aware. I was just curious if it *would* have been possible.

I've taken a look and, as far as my limited expertise in the matter goes, I'm unable to figure out if it's possible. Others with more expertise have said pretty much the same thing.

Major update: the Memories of Reach content has been added to the Archive. The update contains the following:

Wrath armour
Vigilant armour
Indomitable armour
Intruder armour

As always, packs include both male and female armour sets. Thanks as always to the Halo 5 Models Team for their work and assistance, and we hope you enjoy the files.

Another update's come and gone.

Stinger-class armour has been added to the OBJ Archive. I'd planned to add the Interceptor Rictus armour set as well, but I'm having a few issues with it - it'll go up when I've managed to sort them out. In the meantime, enjoy!

Hey Chernobyl, I was wondering if you had the Master Chief OBJ for Halo 5? Or would I just be better suited to use the Halo 4 Files?

Hey Chernobyl, I was wondering if you had the Master Chief OBJ for Halo 5? Or would I just be better suited to use the Halo 4 Files?

It's been mentioned a few times in this thread that I'm unable as of yet to obtain the Campaign assets. So, unfortunately, no.

Well, what I mean by ported is are we going to see more asset releases on the first page? For example, the vehicles, weapons, other character models, etc.

Well, what I mean by ported is are we going to see more asset releases on the first page? For example, the vehicles, weapons, other character models, etc.

Check up a few posts:

It's been mentioned a few times in this thread that I'm unable as of yet to obtain the Campaign assets. So, unfortunately, no.

No custom undersuits, no weapons, no vehicles. I truly wish it were possible - and, maybe in the future, I'll get my hands on them - but, for now, let's just put this whole matter to bed, since I'm genuinely beginning to get tired of answering this question.

Currently, I am only able to access Halo 5 multiplayer armours. When this situation changes, you will all be informed as soon as the new assets are in my possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back