Halo 5: Guardians - 5:00pm PST (24:00 UTC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do that! I just bought a better one, $20 at Wally World.

I have to leave before 6pm Eastern time... so 3-6 works for me. (That's 11am to 2pm for me).

wont lie skipped to the end of this thread to see if it was still up to date! So What are you guys playing now!?
It varies. We're aiming to play MCC, Master Chief Collection, this Saturday. Would you like to join?

I haven't tried teaming up on MCC again, so not sure. People on waypoint said to have both people hard reset, but blackwell and I did that and it didn't work. The only other suggestion is to set your NAT to open and I'm not tech savvy when it comes to network stuff.

Lieutenant Jaku

Sure. Duke and I have been grinding Destiny 2 lately. If you're not a very high level in D2 yet, we can play Halo if you like.
Im level 28 but don't play much, I recently also picked up the XB1 version of D1, I still have yet to beat strange terrain on mars in D2 though so maybe crucible then

Last edited:
Im level 28 but don't play much, I recently also picked up the XB1 version of D1, I still have yet to beat strange terrain on mars in D2 though so maybe crucible then
There's the new Crucible Labs we can try out. There's this new mode they're testing. It's like a wonky version of elimination from H5. Seems like fun.

So you play on PC? I want to pick up D2 on PC so bad, it looks so good. I just wish the characters transferred.

There's the new Crucible Labs we can try out. There's this new mode they're testing. It's like a wonky version of elimination from H5. Seems like fun.

So you play on PC? I want to pick up D2 on PC so bad, it looks so good. I just wish the characters transferred.
no I play Xbox one, I just originally had the 360 version of D1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back