Halo 5: Guardians - 5:00pm PST (24:00 UTC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mblackwell1002

Sr Member
Hello, everyone!

Halo 5 Game Night
Halo 5: Guardians
Sundays (and occasionally Saturdays), every week [5:00 PM Pacific Time USA]

Prerequisites: None

To join, contact on 405th Forum or on Xbox Live:
mblackwell1002; GT: IgnotusSPARTAN

Welcome to Halo 5 Game Night! We play casually, but definitely enjoy a little competitive edge from time to time. The main goal of this game night is to focus on gaming with friends, and for those who can't make it to events but still want to connect with like-minded people. Overall, the mood is pretty laid back, we generally talk about our latest projects and whatnot. We also do forging on occasion; so if you have a map you want to work on, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for looking everyone, and I look forward to seeing you all!

-Trevor

Hello, everyone!

Halo 5 Game Night
Halo 5: Guardians
Sundays (and occasionally Saturdays), every week [5:00 PM Pacific Time USA]

Prerequisites: None

To join, contact on 405th Forum or on Xbox Live:
mblackwell1002; GT: IgnotusSPARTAN

Welcome to Halo 5 Game Night! We play casually, but definitely enjoy a little competitive edge from time to time. The main goal of this game night is to focus on gaming with friends, and for those who can't make it to events but still want to connect with like-minded people. Overall, the mood is pretty laid back, we generally talk about our latest projects and whatnot. We also do forging on occasion; so if you have a map you want to work on, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for looking everyone, and I look forward to seeing you all!

-Trevor
I would certainly like to join although I am completely awful at halo 5.
I might not be able to do it this weekend but next week count me in.
I assume you need my gamer tag to ad me in, so it is Li3ut3nant Jaku

So I might be 30 or so minutes late tonight, i'll be watching TLJ tonight. The timing is about 2 1/2 hours before game night, so I might be a tad late.

Is this still happening because I tried to join the two weeks before last week and I could play this weekend but you were offline both weeks that I tried

Is this still happening because I tried to join the two weeks before last week and I could play this weekend but you were offline both weeks that I tried
Yeah! We are doing it this Saturday, we don't do it during the week of Christmas. The other week, I was watching The Last Jedi. So I couldn't make it.

Fornite was a lot of fun!!! I wanna get better at it. Maybe we can play again this weekend? Superbowl is Sunday, but apart from eating some nachos I'm free! ;)
Saturday I'm free too, just need to really tackle some costume stuff.

Ok I started the DL last night but was in the middle of redoing my xbox 1 info. We had to reinitialize the entire console....lost a ton of our achievements and my GT which is now dirtdives2424.

Fornite was a lot of fun!!! I wanna get better at it. Maybe we can play again this weekend? Superbowl is Sunday, but apart from eating some nachos I'm free! ;)
Saturday I'm free too, just need to really tackle some costume stuff.
Which are you planning on playin Xbox or PC fortnight?
Ok I started the DL last night but was in the middle of redoing my xbox 1 info. We had to reinitialize the entire console....lost a ton of our achievements and my GT which is now dirtdives2424.
what do you mean by lose an account, aren't they online? Or was it Microsoft trying to help and screwing everything up more (wouldn't be a first).

Leiutenant Jaku - Shouldn't be too long and we'll be able to cross platform PC and Xbox, currently Fornite only supports cross from PS4 to PC, but they have announced they will do Xbox as well (just not all three together)

Dirtdives - Fortnite is a little tricky at first because it combines both Forge and Shooter together. If you die you can load into another game pretty fast. The goal though is to, find good weapons, tear down structures to collect materials, build structures to traverse the map and gain defensive advantage, be last man standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back