Halo 5 Magnum (Sound Effect)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner Greenwoo

would anyone know where I could get a sound effect of the magnum from halo 5 for a prop i'm building ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is really cool but I will put this put there this could be INSANELY dangerous at a con for the reason if someone hears that 'go off' (play the sound affected) and someone filps out worse case scenario you could get tasered or even shot ( ceep in mind these are gess made on what i have herd sbout American laws and what I know Australian authorities would do in this scenario). And remember if you go to a con with the 405th logo on your armour you represent all of us.

this in no way supposed to be me telling you off or getting up you. I would never do that to a felow member as iam not in a position to do so nor would I want to do so. i whant to make sure to be super carful with this if you do make it because im sure no one on the fourm wants a felow member to get injured or killed by accident.

Take heed to advice. It will help you out in the long run. If you do decide to put sound effects, I believe there is some in the File Archive. Although I think they were pulled from Halo 4. Which should do just as good. That's if there is weapon sound bytes in there.

Thanks SavedbyGraceG12 but I think I found the sound effect I want and don't worry guys I don't plan on going to a con anytime soon and I just won't bring it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Take heed to advice. It will help you out in the long run. If you do decide to put sound effects, I believe there is some in the File Archive. Although I think they were pulled from Halo 4. Which should do just as good. That's if there is weapon sound bytes in there.

Yup Right HERE.

Thanks SavedbyGraceG12 but I think I found the sound effect I want and don't worry guys I don't plan on going to a con anytime soon and I just won't bring it

I feel that the issue with cons may be more to do with conventions having much stricter regulations regarding props recently (THIS thread may explain better) - I personally doubt that there's anything wrong with having a prop with sound effects in it, but you may want to leave the batteries at home if you do take your prop to a con. That said, weapons that are unmistakably props (such as Covenant weapons, UNSC energy weapons, Forerunner weapons) could benefit from a sound board without drawing unwelcome attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back