Halo: A Tabletop Meet-up (Ground Command and Fleet Battles)

ixRainShadowxi

Member DIN
S317
Description:
Come and enjoy the time with tabletop RPG gamers from the Halo: Ground Command and Halo: Fleet Battles by Spartan Games. Although it is a retired game, the community has kept it alive by producing custom models and high quality resin printers to create tabletop scenery and miniatures. Battle Barn, located in Martinsville, IN, is hosting an event to celebrate the community's tenacity for keeping the game (and its spinoff!) alive!

COVID-19 Requirements:
Everyone in attendance must be vaccinated or quarantine before attending to keep our Halo fanbase safe. There's no need for senseless sickness.

Date (in EST):
June 25: 12am till tired
June 26th: 10am till tired
June 27th: 10am - 2pm

Battle Barn, 1424 Lincoln Hill Rd, Martinsville, IN 46151-7266
Event capacity is limited to 30 people around 12 tables.

Event Website:

Event Information:
There is a $20 gate-fee that goes to the owner for graciously hosting; extra goes to printing/building table terrain.
It is an indoor event.
It is required to quarantine or be fully vaccinated before hand.

Local Hotels:
Holiday Inn Express and Suites (Martinsville/Bloomington)
(765)-813-3999
Use code 'HLO'. Full event name, if needed, is HALO.
10 double queen bed rooms have been reserved. Reservation dates are Thursday, June 24th - Sunday, June 27th, 2021. $130/night after discount, before tax. (Gov't employees get and add'l discount w/ID).
Any unfilled room will be released back to the public May 23rd, 2021.

Confirmed "Boots on Ground":
-Nathan Valdez - ixRainShadowxi
- Jonah Zadjzinski - NobleofDeath16

Tentative Responses:
-

Dinner Plans:
-TBD onsite

Last edited:

NobleofDeath16

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S511
I will be boots on ground as well for this event. I am also happy to carpool/room with any local members needing a lift to Indiana from Illinois. It is also good to mention due to COVID, they do want to limit if possible how many members participate. They have set the current ceiling for the event to 8. I will also be providing a backdrop and table for the event for our small promotional section.

Last edited: