Halo ActionClix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgriz

So, I decided to go out and by some Halo ActionClix with some of my Christmas money. I go and get a single pack and open it in the car. One thing first, like trading cards, there are common clix, uncommon clix, rare clix, and Ultra rare clix.

In my FIRST PACK EVER OPENED, I got the uncommon Elite Zealot #035 with the energy sword, the Rare Brute Jump Pack with Spiker#066, and the ULTRA RARE cloaked Arbiter #080! Now that is what I call extreme luck.

Just to put into perspective how lucky I am, a comic store opened up fifty boxes (at $10.99 a box + tax, that over $550.00 in clix) they didn't find ONE Ultra rare clix. How I managed to get a box with an uncommon, rare, and ultra is beyond me. I'm so happy! :lol:

P.S. I just looked again. I also got the uncommon Red Spartan with Brute shot!
Also, can this go here? Or should it go in the Halo Universe section? This isn't really about Halo, just how lucky I got.

I'm confused, so are they cards? Because I got a WArthog actionclix, and It came in a package were you could see what it was? Or is this a different thing?

You should post some pics! I want to see them. Today I saw the Scarab in a comic shop in London, it's HUGE. Like a couple feet long. They had a red Spartan and some Jackal on it that were puny in comparison haha. I'll try to take some pictures next time I go in there, before new years.

Keegan said:
I'm confused, so are they cards? Because I got a WArthog actionclix, and It came in a package were you could see what it was? Or is this a different thing?
actionclix are like small figures that you battle with... although there is a new trading card halo thing out.

Last edited by a moderator:
how can u tell if they're rares?
a friend's mom got me actionclix and i heard and saw its like mech warriors only halo.

I got a few... Don't think they are that rare... but I got masterchief with a rocket launcher... :p

Haha I'm jealous of you guys...I bought the 5 pack and got:
blue elite minor
chief with beam rifle
red spartan with sniper rifle
blue spartan with 2x m6c
blue spartan with 2x needlers

Nothing rare but still super cool looking...the store in London (Forbidden Planet) had two Scarabs for sale...$139 pounds (I don't know how to make the L thing) each...yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back