Halo Animated Series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
GameSpy: You mentioned that Bungie is working with Peter Jackson on the Halo interactive series. Is this the same team that is currently working on Halo 3?

Shane Kim: I'm not sure about the specifics. They'll be done with Halo 3 this year, but we haven't announced any dates on the Halo 3 series.

GameSpy: So there's another project in the works for Bungie to begin once Halo 3 is over?

Oh yeah. Bungie has their plans well mapped out. You have to, when you have a studio like that, and you need to know what you're moving your people on to. So they have the collaboration with Peter Jackson on the animated series.

http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/halo-3/795109p3.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd watch if they keep the original voices and dont make it too "kiddy".
Argh, im so excited for this. I hope it doesnt kick the bucket.

It would be kind of funny if they made a children's show based on an M-rated game. :hyper:

But I guess they sort of did that with the battletech storyline.

JESUS, NO ANIME OR I will OFFICIALLY go and kill myself. Thank you and good night. CG PLEASE! AND STEVE DOWNES AND JEN TAYLOR!

I would totally fine if they made it a series starting with the first contact, first spartan project, and how the start of the war really began.

No master chief, no cortana, all new characters. Matter of fact, I'd love if they went that route. CGI? I don't think that'd be good. It'd be too expensive, and being under such a time restraint, they wouldn't be able to get any decent animations, and it wouldn't look good. Just me.

"So they have the collaboration with Peter Jackson on the animated series."
-Adam

"So they have the collaboration with Peter Jackson on the interactive series."
-Gamespy

...Im wrong right?

I would like to see the other Spartans, but GOD NO ANIME!!!! And animated good and realistic but NOT NOT NOT ANIME! I CANNOT stand Anime, and it will NOT work with Halo.

Spartan-129 said:
-Adam

-Gamespy

...Im wrong right?

Oh HO... .it seems they changed their story.

c4fd4273e3.jpg

If anything, it should be done by the Marvel guys or by Japanese guys. Why? Cause they aren't afraid to make it mature.

Japanese as long as it ain't too anime. Get my point? :)
And I like the fact it's gonna be mature. And if it's realistic, bloody and gory, uses foul language and a Elite's head getting blown off I'm happy.
*demonic smile* :rock:

hmm if would be fun to get off the game some time, dont angry i meen i love em but watching MC in action in anime or cgi would be fun :lindsey:

i hope its anime style, its preffect for it...they will make the art work so detail

Adam said:
Spartan-129 said:
-Adam

-Gamespy

...Im wrong right?

Oh HO... .it seems they changed their story.

c4fd4273e3.jpg

So, there's a very little chance there will be one, if any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back