Halo Animation Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
love the matrix music. I actually minimized it for a little bit and when reopened it samus was on the screen. wtf ftw. :mrgreen:

well sorry for double posting but i stopped watching it, kinda like red, becuase i hate bad quality, and i come back becuase i hear some stupid music and umm there where some girls dancing around XD, so i went back and well i now know why master chief has a girl waist.

Matt. First step is to empty your internet cache. Then when the page reloads, If you browse to your temp internet folder.

Tools>internet options> Click on the settings button the the temp internet files options. There will be a file path where your temp internet files are stored. Click Start and run. Type this path in and hit OK. This will open the folder.

there's a 50odd meg flv file in there. That's it. You'll need a specific flv player for it.

http://www.wimpyplayer.com/products/wimpy_...flv_player.html

Be aware if you copy and paste it to another location Windows can sometimes truncate the filename. Just rename it to whatever.flv and your gold.

Note. This is also the same format and location where YouTube puts it's files.

JediFraz said:
Matt. First step is to empty your internet cache. Then when the page reloads, If you browse to your temp internet folder.

Tools>internet options> Click on the settings button the the temp internet files options. There will be a file path where your temp internet files are stored. Click Start and run. Type this path in and hit OK. This will open the folder.

there's a 50odd meg flv file in there. That's it. You'll need a specific flv player for it.

http://www.wimpyplayer.com/products/wimpy_...flv_player.html

Be aware if you copy and paste it to another location Windows can sometimes truncate the filename. Just rename it to whatever.flv and your gold.

Note. This is also the same format and location where YouTube puts it's files.

i have a hard time finding the file name

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort the page by file size. It's the easiest way. Specially as your pc doesn't natively recognise flv files.

Hmmm... whats the name of the movie in the temp internet file folder? I found one shockwave flash thing, but no FLV files. Help?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it, and got it working. Thank you SOOOOO much JediFraz!

EDIT2: Now that my internet cache is toast, though, all my usernames and passwords that are usually remembered, aren't anymore. Let's hope I still know them all.

EDIT3: Hmm, anyone know of a free converter so I can get this in WMV format and put it on my Zune?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back