Halo Armor generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
its so gay.i've unlocked a bunch of that crap but its nor showing up. i still have ust plain armor and cqb im so pissed!any ideas?

Werd Nal said:
its so gay.i've unlocked a bunch of that crap but its nor showing up. i still have ust plain armor and cqb im so pissed!any ideas?
its all about acheviment points :D ...or patients...

Last edited by a moderator:
To be perfectly honest, we (we being my friends and I) still think that the standard MkVI armor is the best. We call the CQB armor "Condom-Head", and the Scout Armor "Robo-Cop".

But we see all these guys who have really crazy looking crap. And then we look at our guys and go... "I'm teh r34l mast3r ch33f lol"

if i could i would trade all my chest armors for that recon one. thats the only one i like and i cant have it. haha

i made a few :D
zzzperms.jpg

Chemical.Reaper said:
To be perfectly honest, we (we being my friends and I) still think that the standard MkVI armor is the best. We call the CQB armor "Condom-Head", and the Scout Armor "Robo-Cop".

But we see all these guys who have really crazy looking crap. And then we look at our guys and go... "I'm teh r34l mast3r ch33f lol"
Its "I'm 73h r34l m4s73r ch13f lol" learn your leet
i have fun with this, i just see how awesome a an armour set i can make.

Spartanspork said:
Its "I'm 73h r34l m4s73r ch13f lol" learn your leet
i have fun with this, i just see how awesome a an armour set i can make.
thats dumb thing to say i already have.... jk... jk

<
<
<
<

Chemical.Reaper said:
There are many ways to write in l33t. It depends how you spell and what letters u substitute with numbers. 0K?
refer to that "U" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back