Halo Armor Hd Wip; Suit & Hd Parts W/pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some pics on it all (what I have painted) on me! I did get the belt finished today also. I adjust so it is easy to put on and take off.
Enjoy the view!

JediStumpy said:
Here are some pics on it all (what I have painted) on me! I did get the belt finished today also. I adjust so it is easy to put on and take off.
Enjoy the view!

Master Chief "Summer Beach Party Edition"!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking really good Stumpy! Keep it up and you'll have an excellent suit. I'm waiting to see the rest of it.

Thanks guys and gals!
It gets me really excited to see it come together too. I've put in many, many hours and I think it looks great too! Still need to finish it!

Well after 359 days (I started Nov. 1st 2007), many, many, many long hours, stiff back, and sore fingers I finally have my complete suit!!!
Thanks goes out to: Adam, Robogenisis, Flying_Squirl, Slyfo, Gokussj5okazu, Doc ByTes, and many other out there that have also helped me out with so much helpfully information and support. This was a very long process but I was in it for the long hull. I think everything turned out great, and I got to go out in it this weekend and little bit last weekend. I got great reaction from everyone!
Here are pics: There will be more after Halloween!

Congratz! and just in time for halloween too. You probably won't be able to get very far, seeing as how kids will either want a picture, ask you a lot of questions, or chase you down wanting to wear your armor.

How damn Stumpy! Good work! Glad I could help you in this endeavor. I'm sending you a PM about some other business btw.

Sweet! That looks amazing! It looks like you put a lot of time into making that!!! So tell me this: was it worth every stiff back and sore finger? :D That is very cool you made it in time Halloween. I wish I had mine done for Halloween... Maybe next year! ;) Congratz again!

Congrats on finishing Stumpy! You have a great looking suit there! Now I have to get cranking on mine.

woooooooo hoooooooooo one more Hoosier spartan to the list

PS. its looking like your went and got the mucle cast from belt down am i right?

This is awesome man. You are a exemple for everyone here, with some hard work and some time you can do everyting.
Your suit just rock !!!!

Pat

Epic man. I am glad to see you've finally finished your armor. It looks so amazing.

- Adulese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back