halo armor how to make helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
WanderingRon1n said:
interesting. . . do u add something to it so there is a chemical reaction?

fiberglass resin is a two part chemical onces those to are put together theres a chemical reaction which calls it to heat up sometimes even smoke too

Last edited by a moderator:
try something lite then add to it...all you need is to do a base 1st then add to it

if you just buy the fiberglass resin not the colth or mat.....the resin well soak into the carboard and it well be hard as a rock and it well keep its shape. then later you can sand it and add bondo to smooth it out

make sure that the cardboard is not flat when you add it...you to try to tape it so it well stay round

i thank you very much ill be sure to update everyone on my progress. ill make a thead so people can give me ideas and critique my armor.

o_O
Heres my advice:
rEAD THE STICKIES, they will guide you to which type of helmet making process you want, and give you the basics, then the rest is art and up to you. We'll help you, but you shouldn't ask such a general question. Read the stickies (pinned topics) and we'll help you out. Best of luck and i hope we can get you set up to do some great work.

Question to the mods: How was he able to post here? His total posts were only 8? It's NBD but i was just curious if the rules changed.

-Justin

n00bs can't start a topic anywhere but they can still post anywhere.

Look at the OP on this thread and everything but the last two responses. This thread has been dead for a year, and it was made about 4 months before Fraz brought us pepakura so a lot of the answers might be a little different now. Until Fall 2007, there were no n00b rules or n00b forum.

@Darth Monkey- Dang Necromongers :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back