halo armor how to make helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigma-LS said:
n00bs can't start a topic anywhere but they can still post anywhere.

Look at the OP on this thread and everything but the last two responses. This thread has been dead for a year, and it was made about 4 months before Fraz brought us pepakura so a lot of the answers might be a little different now. Until Fall 2007, there were no n00b rules or n00b forum.
@Darth Monkey- Dang Necromongers :cautious:

DOH! I shoulda saw that,

Thanks Sigma :D

-Justin

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam said:
no, not yet, but we can work on it together. I should finish receiving the supplies I ordered for my helljumper costume today.

hmmmmmm Adam+helljumper= BIGGER hmmmmmm

ReheatedHeroics said:
Deadguy - That site is amazong thanks for the link man!! I sunk my entire lunch break into it. It has soo much great info!
Heroics

What does amazong mean? lol

Omg! LOOK AT THAT. ITS AMAZONG!

link4044 said:
if you just buy the fiberglass resin not the colth or mat.....the resin well soak into the carboard and it well be hard as a rock and it well keep its shape. then later you can sand it and add bondo to smooth it out

I just finished a hard paper Halo Helmet and want to make sure it turns out great. the tips of the helmet up front look too dificult for me to fit the fiberglass material in. what should i do? will the resin do the same job? thanks!

I just want to let people know that vac-form helmets aren't difficult to put together. You can do a two Peirce like Legendary armor, and just use bondo, abs plastic glue, or plastic cement. But you do need some skills to do it right!!!!!! And some of the cement and glue only work for some plastic, so do your research first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back