halo banished brute armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you aquire a 3D model, you'll probably find that you'll want to do some cleaning up to it first. This may include smoothing out surfaces, adding extra details or at the very least, prepping it for printing. If you need any help with that in the near future let us know!

Hello I was planning on making a halo banished brute armor but i cant seem to find any 3s print armor files so if anyone has any can you send them my way
thanks
Hi there! I am currently in the process of extracting all assets from the Halo Wars games staying with Halo Wars 2! I was going to do the vehicles first, but at some point tomorrow after work I'll look for the banished brute files and get you what I can :)

Alright so I extracted the Brute models from HW2 and they are very low poly, so like Turbo said you may need to touch them up and make them higher res. It won't look anything like the cutscenes sadly :/ Would you still want them even if they are chunky bois?

but im not very good at that kind of stuff so i might need some help
I can get you the textures don't worry! I'm not that good at making models more detailed, but I can get you the ripped game model file with it's textures as best I can to help! Others here may be able to help you out with the model details :)

Hi there! I am currently in the process of extracting all assets from the Halo Wars games staying with Halo Wars 2! I was going to do the vehicles first, but at some point tomorrow after work I'll look for the banished brute files and get you what I can :)
Hi. I also would like the Halo Wars 2 brutes if possible. Also I noticed some models, especially in Halo 2 wars, don't seem to include all the textures.

Hi. I also would like the Halo Wars 2 brutes if possible. Also I noticed some models, especially in Halo 2 wars, don't seem to include all the textures.
I still have to find all the other infantry models in the files, and dumping HW2 has been one of the meet challenging to do so far, but it's coming along! Banished infantry is almost done though :)

You said that certain models don't have all their textures though, I aim to have everything there so if you could let me know what I am missing I would love to fix that!

Awesome! All the Halo Wars 2 banished (vehicle) textures I've checked, have roughness and all the other texture, except that main texture.

Awesome! All the Halo Wars 2 banished (vehicle) textures I've checked, have roughness and all the other texture, except that main texture.
I checked again and they do have all textures, but maybe you are looking for a certain one that is named differently? al is Albedo or color, em is emissive, pm is Ambient Occlusion / Roughness, and sp is specular :)

If anyone could send me the models I would greatly appreciate it
The models themselves are veeery low poly, to the point where it would be best to just model it on your own They look nothing like the in game cutscenes sadly :/

The models themselves are veeery low poly, to the point where it would be best to just model it on your own They look nothing like the in game cutscenes sadly :/
i literally have now skill in doing that lol, I'm wanting to make a brute figure in the jazwares spartan collection scale. but thank you for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back