Halo CE Authentic Fan Remaster Progress Thread (Very Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Building a sandbox demo of Halo CE in Unreal 4. Trying to keep the authenticity neglected by the official remaster. It would be VERY appreciated if there is anyone here with skils in texturing who may be willing to help the project. It will be volunteer because I am a high school student saving for a pc that can run the games I make haha.
This post will be updated with each additional asset.

Assault Rifle MA5B (Untextured):
I was dissapointed by the noticably different MA5C recolor in the anniversary version so fine, I'll do it myself.
Ar_1.png

ar_2.png

ar_3.png
ar4.png

ar_5.png

Pistol M6D Magnum:
CE pistol 1.PNG

Ce pistol 2.PNG

CE pistol 3.PNG

CE pistol 4.PNG

Last edited:
Update to progress on the assets, if anyone could help with texturing again, or give some pointers on managing a complex model like this one I really need it, thank you.

Building a sandbox demo of Halo CE in Unreal 4. Trying to keep the authenticity neglected by the official remaster. It would be VERY appreciated if there is anyone here with skils in texturing who may be willing to help the project. It will be volunteer because I am a high school student saving for a pc that can run the games I make haha.
That would be amazing to play! I know what you mean about the anniversary assault rifle, specifically with the cowl over the barrel.

keep up the good work it takes someone with better 3d modeling skills then me to do this :)

Alright guys, pistol is ready minus the magazine which I have to figure out first, the pistol is a little weird mechanically. I've updated the first post, IDK if that will update this on the new page so I'm writing this comment. If this is unnecessary and spammy just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back